For that invigorating fresh minty taste, Wintergreen Matcha is the perfect treat. Its minty freshness combined with a dash of oriental Matcha provides the perfect mood enhancer for people wanting to lift their mundane days out of sheer boredom. This special minty treat is can also acquire a loyal following for many special occasions when people want to value different minty drinks with interesting twists. The arresting effect of Wintergreen Matcha is compelling for both mature adults and young kids.
Wintergreen Matcha is an unforgettable drink that can be taken anytime of the day or night when someone needs to feel fresh and alive and aware of their surroundings. It forms an excellent companion for many snacks and meals because of its distinct difference, making it stand in its own class apart from many other refreshments. When someone wants to get a exquisite sensation on their palate and feel especially alive, Wintergreen Matcha will provide the desired effect.
- Matcha + Other
Coffee Matcha Green tea is high in nutrients and perfect for any occasion. It's beautiful bright green color and wonderful taste make it great for every day of the week. Drinking it so often can make it somewhat boring after a while. To keep your Cherry Matcha tea exciting and always something you look forward to, let's explore some ways to prepare it.
As a hot tea, Cherry Matcha's penetrating smell and amazing flavor really come to life. To enjoy Cherry Matcha as a hot tea:
- Bring your Cherry Matcha powder to room temperature [18°C (64°F) to 23°C (73°F)], and sift through a strainer.
- Scoop 1 ½ to 2 rounded teaspoons of sifted Cherry Matcha into a tea bowl or cup
- Add ¼ to 1/3 cup of hot, simmering water (this may be more or less diluted based on your preference).
- Briskly whisk your Cherry Matcha. As the Matcha begins to dissolve, move the whisk briskly back and forth as fast as you can in the middle of the bowl or cup. The whisk should be vertical and barely touching the bottom of the bowl or cup. Once your Matcha has developed a soft, light foam, slowly lift the whisk from the center of the bowl or cup.
- Enjoy your frothy, healthy cup of hot Cherry Matcha Green tea!
Traditional with a chill:
- Cherry Matcha is excellent as a chilled or iced tea, perfect for hot summer days and when you're on the run. To prepare chilled or iced Cherry Matcha-
- Get a 16 oz water bottle or glass that accomodates 16 oz.
- Measure ¼ teaspoon (or more if you like) into the bottle or cup with 16 oz of cold water. If you've opened a new bottle, be sure to sip a little so you don't overfill it!
- Shake or stir vigorously to dissolve the Cherry Matcha powder.
- Drink immediately, pour over ice or refrigerate.
- If desired, add a sugar substitute or honey to sweeten it to your liking.
Pure Matcha powder from green leaves, Wintergreen Natural Flavor
Red Leaf Tea products are not meant to diagnose, treat or cure any disease or medical condition. These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Please consult your doctor before starting ANY exercise or nutritional supplement program or before using these or any product during pregnancy or if you have a serious medical condition.
Furthermore, none of the statements in this web site should be construed as dispensing medical advice, making claims regarding the cure of diseases.
You should consult a licensed health care professional before starting any supplement, dietary program, especially if you are pregnant or have any preexisting injuries or medical conditions.