We know you love our amazing Green Tea Matcha. It is the highest quality of Matcha Tea around. We have taken our Matcha Green Tea to the next level by adding freeze-dried wheatgrass powder. You may be wondering why we would add wheatgrass. Well, wheatgrass has many health benefits you will enjoy.
First of all, our powder ensures that the taste and quality of the wheatgrass is not compromised. Freeze-drying ensures that no nutrients or healthful qualities are lost during processing. So, what are the health qualities of wheatgrass?
Wheatgrass is known for being loaded with tons of vitamins and minerals, over 70 to be more specific. With antioxidants, amino acids, live enzymes and protein, wheatgrass for health is a no-brainer. Our freeze-dried wheatgrass powder helps cleanse the body of toxins as well as generate energy for those long days at work or play. Wheatgrass helps lower rates of colon cancer and has been found to help aid in digestion and blood flow.
Combine this amazing organic wheatgrass powder with our fabulous Matcha Green Tea and you have yourself a tasty and amazing beverage that will keep your body strong and ready to fight off diseases and fatigue. Matcha Tea also has antioxidants and helps detoxify blood as well as fight cancer. Together, wheatgrass and Green Tea Matcha are a force to be reckoned with.
Enjoy the sweet taste of our wheatgrass powder combined with our tasteful Matcha Green Tea. You will not find more varieties of Green Tea at better prices than right here. We offer only the highest quality and best products available for you to enjoy.
- Matcha + Herbs
- Immune System
- Weigh Loss
- Hair Loss
Wheatgrass Matcha tea is high in nutrients and perfect for any occasion. It's beautiful bright
green color and wonderful taste make it great for every day of the week. Drinking it so often can make it somewhat boring after a while. To keep your Royal
Matcha tea exciting and always something you look forward to, let's explore some ways to prepare it.
As a hot tea, Wheatgrass Matcha's penetrating smell and amazing flavor really come to life. To enjoy
Wheatgrass Matcha as a hot tea:
- Bring your Wheatgrass Matcha powder to room temperature [18°C (64°F) to 23°C (73°F)], and sift through a strainer.
- Scoop 1 ½ to 2 rounded teaspoons of sifted Wheatgrass Matcha into a tea bowl or cup
- Add ¼ to 1/3 cup of hot, simmering water (this may be more or less diluted based on your preference).
- Briskly whisk your Wheatgrass Matcha. As the Matcha begins to dissolve, move the whisk briskly back and forth as fast as you can in the middle of the bowl or cup. The whisk should be vertical and barely touching the bottom of the bowl or cup. Once your Matcha has developed a soft, light foam, slowly lift the whisk from the center of the bowl or cup.
- Enjoy your frothy, healthy cup of hot Wheatgrass Matcha Gree tea!
Traditional with a chill:
- Wheatgrass Matcha is excellent as a chilled or iced tea, perfect for hot summer days and when you're on the run. To prepare chilled or iced Wheatgrass Matcha-
- Get a 16 oz water bottle or glass that accomodates 16 oz.
- Measure ¼ teaspoon (or more if you like) into the bottle or cup with 16 oz of cold water. If you've opened a new bottle, be sure to sip a little so you don't overfill it!
- Shake or stir vigorously to dissolve the Wheatgrass Matcha powder.
- Drink immediately, pour over ice or refrigerate.
- If desired, add a sugar substitute or honey to sweeten it to y our liking.
Red Leaf Tea products are not meant to diagnose, treat or cure any disease or medical condition. These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Please consult your doctor before starting ANY exercise or nutritional supplement program or before using these or any product during pregnancy or if you have a serious medical condition.
Furthermore, none of the statements in this web site should be construed as dispensing medical advice, making claims regarding the cure of diseases.
You should consult a licensed health care professional before starting any supplement, dietary program, especially if you are pregnant or have any preexisting injuries or medical conditions.