All popular berries are known for their rich, sweet or tart taste depending on who is enjoying them at any moment in time. Berry pies are mouth-watering and enhancing their rich sweetness by adding a hint of Matcha gives them their much needed balancing effect and well rounded feel in the palate. Rich Berry Pie Matcha is a versatile treat that can be enjoyed by both children and adults. This is because, this delightful treat with its eye-catching assorted coloring and bold taste can quickly attract a large group of loyal followers who are ready to take their enjoyment to the next level. With Rich Berry Pie Matcha in an assortment of refreshments, people are bound to remember that rainbow taste in their palates long after.
Rich Berry Pie Matcha can also be a very enjoyable treat for senior citizens who are normally accustomed to very bland tasting uninteresting foods. Adding this unforgettable treat to their regular diets gives them those treasured moments of pure enjoyment as they live through their golden years. This wonderful snack is also perfect for all seasons of the year. In warmer weather, a Rich Berry Pie Matcha treat with leave its takers feeling invigorated and deliciously alive. In colder times, especially winter when people tend to be housebound, this delightful treat can easily become the highlight in the seemingly endlessly snowy days.
- Matcha + Other
Pure Matcha powder from green leaves, Natural Flavor
Matcha Green tea is high in nutrients and perfect for any occasion. It's beautiful bright green color and wonderful taste make it great for every day of the week. Drinking it so often can make it somewhat boring after a while. To keep your Matcha tea exciting and always something you look forward to, let's explore some ways to prepare it.
As a hot tea, Matcha's penetrating smell and amazing flavor really come to life. To enjoy Matcha as a hot tea:
- Bring your Matcha powder to room temperature [18°C (64°F) to 23°C (73°F)], and sift through a strainer.
- Scoop 1 ½ to 2 rounded teaspoons of sifted Matcha into a tea bowl or cup
- Add ¼ to 1/3 cup of hot, simmering water (this may be more or less diluted based on your preference).
- Briskly whisk your Matcha. As the Matcha begins to dissolve, move the whisk briskly back and forth as fast as you can in the middle of the bowl or cup. The whisk should be vertical and barely touching the bottom of the bowl or cup. Once your Matcha has developed a soft, light foam, slowly lift the whisk from the center of the bowl or cup.
- Enjoy your frothy, healthy cup of hot Matcha Green tea!
Traditional with a chill:
- Matcha is excellent as a chilled or iced tea, perfect for hot summer days and when you're on the run. To prepare chilled or iced Cherry Matcha-
- Get a 16 oz water bottle or glass that accomodates 16 oz.
- Measure ¼ teaspoon (or more if you like) into the bottle or cup with 16 oz of cold water. If you've opened a new bottle, be sure to sip a little so you don't overfill it!
- Shake or stir vigorously to dissolve the Matcha powder.
- Drink immediately, pour over ice or refrigerate.
- If desired, add a sugar substitute or honey to sweeten it to your liking.
Red Leaf Tea products are not meant to diagnose, treat or cure any disease or medical condition. These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Please consult your doctor before starting ANY exercise or nutritional supplement program or before using these or any product during pregnancy or if you have a serious medical condition.
Furthermore, none of the statements in this web site should be construed as dispensing medical advice, making claims regarding the cure of diseases.
You should consult a licensed health care professional before starting any supplement, dietary program, especially if you are pregnant or have any preexisting injuries or medical conditions.