Reishi mushroom has a history that is over 2000 years old in Asian folklore. It has gained respect over the centuries because of its many health benefits. It also provides many social benefits that greatly enhance the comfortable living of its users. Reishi mushroom powder is dark brown in color and has a scent that reminds someone of mother earth.
To be able to enjoy Reishi, it is important to get past its bitter flavor. This can be done by toning it down with Matcha to come up with a sweet earthy but buoyant new taste called Reishi Mushroom Matcha. This fine tea is a must in many households where peace and harmony need to be sustained. It also forms a social drink that is popular for its very enhancing properties such as;
- It is known as the ultimate aphrodisiac that can revive a stale bedroom.
- It has been reported as increasing both wisdom and intelligence.
- It is also known to prolong life because of its unique health benefits like;
- Natural sedative – allows peaceful sleep when required.
- Natural detoxifier – helps fight harmful bacteria in the body.
- Auto immune system booster- fights off diseases of the immune system.
- Blood sugar stabilizer – good for diabetics and those with a predisposition to diabetes.
- Cardio vascular system fortifier – clears and cleans fat clogged arteries.
- Respiratory system cleaner – fights diseases like bronchitis.
- Libido builder – increases sexuality.
- Old age disease impeder – slows down the process of senility in men.
- Relaxant – is great when someone is stressed.
- Pre - Cancer fighter – helps fight cancer in the early stages.
- Post Cancer patient health booster – keeps the body strong as it fights cancer.
- Liver protector – keeps liver from getting cirrhosis.
- Radiation blocker – protects the body from the harmful effects of radiation.
- Male urinary tract purifier – keeps the urinary system of men functioning properly.
- Immune System
- Blood Sugar
No posts found
Most people think that making Matcha the traditional way is not easy. However, this is far from the truth if you know the simple secret and techniques of making Matcha. Preparing and whisking Matcha to make it frothy on the surface can be a fun and wonderful experience when serving Matcha to yourself and a visual treat when serving it to your guests.
Here is the basic way to prepare a bowl of Matcha. Be sure to view the video as well to further assist you in whisking the perfect froth for your Matcha green tea. You may need a couple tries in the beginning to make a nice creamy froth but once you get the hang of it, the satisfaction of attaining perfection will bring you joy as you relax to enjoy a nice healthy and wholesome bowl of Matcha made just by you.
- Before adding hot water to Matcha, it is recommended that Matcha is sifted using a tea strainer or a sifter to avoid clumps of Matcha from forming in the tea.
- Place about two bamboo tea scoops (1/2 to 1 tsp.) of Matcha powder in the bowl.
- Add 2 to 3 oz. of pre-boiling water to the bowl (~180F / ~80C). Boiling water may not be the most suitable for Matcha because it does not bring out the best flavor and the natural mild sweetness of the tea.
- Using the bamboo whisk: whisk briskly with the motion of making the letter "M" or "W." Simply an up and down motion will do as well. The whisking brings oxygen into the tea to create a nice frothy layer on the surface with many air bubbles. (Optional) To remove the air bubbles, simply lift the whisk slightly and lightly stroke the surface of the froth a few times until air bubbles have completely disappeared. Using soft water is best for Matcha green tea and any other Japanese green teas.
- Depending on personal preference, add more water to adjust for desired taste.
Remember to add more water only AFTER whisking.
Three Key Points
- Amount of Matcha (two scoops or 1/2 to 1 tsp)
- Amount of water (starting with 2~3oz. water)
- Temperature of water (not boiling, approx. 180F/80C)
How to Maintain Freshness of Matcha
- Keep in the refrigerator or freezer
- Keep away from any moisture and direct contact to light
- Keep away from items with strong odor
Red Leaf Tea products are not meant to diagnose, treat or cure any disease or medical condition. These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Please consult your doctor before starting ANY exercise or nutritional supplement program or before using these or any product during pregnancy or if you have a serious medical condition.
Furthermore, none of the statements in this web site should be construed as dispensing medical advice, making claims regarding the cure of diseases.
You should consult a licensed health care professional before starting any supplement, dietary program, especially if you are pregnant or have any preexisting injuries or medical conditions.