Nobody can resist the tantalizing taste of tangy raspberries with a twist of mouth-watering fluffy cream. Adding exotic Matcha to this mix only makes this culinary delight even more exceptional, balanced and truly sumptuous. Depending on the mood and the season, Raspberry and Cream Matcha on some days, can leave a sweet aftertaste while on other days can be more tart and bold on the palate. Irrespective of its exciting versatility, Raspberry and Cream Matcha is a treat that easily blends in with its varied takers and any occasion. This makes this lip-smacking treat a must-have in the refreshment alternatives for all kitchens.
Given its beautiful bright coloring and unexpected taste, this delectable treat is a favorite among young children who delight in discovering new tasty snacks for their growing palates. It can also hold its own among more adult audiences who want to feel alive and adventurous as they expand their more experienced palates. This is because, Raspberry and Cream Matcha is interpreted differently by different people and this lends to its true appeal. On special occasions where there are mixed audiences of both young and old, Raspberry and Cream Matcha lives up to its name of adding a new delicious twist and leaving its many takers begging for more. Its ability to bring the element of surprise onto the table can easily keep Raspberry and Cream Matcha at the very top of the best-loved treats list.
- Matcha + Fruits
- Matcha + Other
Matcha Green tea is high in nutrients and perfect for any occasion. It's beautiful bright green color and wonderful taste make it great for every day of the week. Drinking it so often can make it somewhat boring after a while. To keep your Matcha tea exciting and always something you look forward to, let's explore some ways to prepare it.
As a hot tea, Matcha's penetrating smell and amazing flavor really come to life. To enjoy Matcha as a hot tea:
- Bring your Matcha powder to room temperature [18°C (64°F) to 23°C (73°F)], and sift through a strainer.
- Scoop 1 ½ to 2 rounded teaspoons of sifted Matcha into a tea bowl or cup
- Add ¼ to 1/3 cup of hot, simmering water (this may be more or less diluted based on your preference).
- Briskly whisk your Matcha. As the Matcha begins to dissolve, move the whisk briskly back and forth as fast as you can in the middle of the bowl or cup. The whisk should be vertical and barely touching the bottom of the bowl or cup. Once your Matcha has developed a soft, light foam, slowly lift the whisk from the center of the bowl or cup.
- Enjoy your frothy, healthy cup of hot Matcha Green tea!
Traditional with a chill:
- Matcha is excellent as a chilled or iced tea, perfect for hot summer days and when you're on the run. To prepare chilled or iced Cherry Matcha-
- Get a 16 oz water bottle or glass that accomodates 16 oz.
- Measure ¼ teaspoon (or more if you like) into the bottle or cup with 16 oz of cold water. If you've opened a new bottle, be sure to sip a little so you don't overfill it!
- Shake or stir vigorously to dissolve the Matcha powder.
- Drink immediately, pour over ice or refrigerate.
- If desired, add a sugar substitute or honey to sweeten it to your liking.
Pure Matcha powder from green leaves, Natural Flavor
Red Leaf Tea products are not meant to diagnose, treat or cure any disease or medical condition. These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Please consult your doctor before starting ANY exercise or nutritional supplement program or before using these or any product during pregnancy or if you have a serious medical condition.
Furthermore, none of the statements in this web site should be construed as dispensing medical advice, making claims regarding the cure of diseases.
You should consult a licensed health care professional before starting any supplement, dietary program, especially if you are pregnant or have any preexisting injuries or medical conditions.