If you enjoy Jasmine Tea, you will love our Pure Jasmine Matcha Tea powder. We have taken tasty jasmine flowers and ground them up by stone just like Matcha Tea is ground. With this special process, we are able to give you full flavor without compromising on healthful qualities. Pure Jasmine Matcha Tea is a wonderful tea. Usually blended with Green Tea, Jasmine Tea offers a unique, flowery flavor that is pleasing to the taste buds.
What makes our Pure Jasmine Matcha Tea so special? Jasmine is really an amazing flower. It allows different types of teas to have subtly sweet flavor with floral undertones that is lovely. Grown at high elevations in the mountains and produced in the Fujian province of China, Jasmine originated in the Song Dynasty era and is the most famous of all Chinese scented teas.
Pure Jasmine Matcha Tea maintains all the healthful benefits as Jasmine Tea without compromising the sweet and floral flavor of it. It is delicate and simply wonderful. The jasmine flower has some good qualities that make it desirable. It helps lift mood and helps you maintain a relaxed and calm state. It can also be used to help you sleep.
You can be cool and collected with our tasty Pure Jasmine Matcha Tea with enjoying its natural and sweet flavor. You will love all of our Matcha Tea varieties. All of our teas of the highest quality and taste natural and pure. We offer excellent prices that beat many other tea companies that offer lesser quality tea products. Try our many different teas and find yourself in beverage bliss.
- Matcha + Other
- Blood Pressure
Pure Matcha powder from green leaves,Pure Jasmine Powder.
Pure Jasmine Matcha tea is high in nutrients and perfect for any occasion. It's beautiful bright
green color and wonderful taste make it great for every day of the week. Drinking it so often can make it somewhat boring after a while. To keep your Royal
Matcha tea exciting and always something you look forward to, let's explore some ways to prepare it.
As a hot tea, Pure Jasmine Matcha's penetrating smell and amazing flavor really come to life. To enjoy
Pure Jasmine Matcha as a hot tea:
- Bring your Pure Jasmine Matcha powder to room temperature [18°C (64°F) to 23°C (73°F)], and sift through a strainer.
- Scoop 1 ½ to 2 rounded teaspoons of sifted Pure Jasmine Matcha into a tea bowl or cup
- Add ¼ to 1/3 cup of hot, simmering water (this may be more or less diluted based on your preference).
- Briskly whisk your Pure Jasmine Matcha. As the Matcha begins to dissolve, move the whisk briskly back and forth as fast as you can in the middle of the bowl or cup. The whisk should be vertical and barely touching the bottom of the bowl or cup. Once your Matcha has developed a soft, light foam, slowly lift the whisk from the center of the bowl or cup.
- Enjoy your frothy, healthy cup of hot Pure Jasmine Matcha Gree tea!
Traditional with a chill:
- Pure Jasmine Matcha is excellent as a chilled or iced tea, perfect for hot summer days and when you're on the run. To prepare chilled or iced Pure Jasmine Matcha-
- Get a 16 oz water bottle or glass that accomodates 16 oz.
- Measure ¼ teaspoon (or more if you like) into the bottle or cup with 16 oz of cold water. If you've opened a new bottle, be sure to sip a little so you don't overfill it!
- Shake or stir vigorously to dissolve the Pure Jasmine Matcha powder.
- Drink immediately, pour over ice or refrigerate.
- If desired, add a sugar substitute or honey to sweeten it to y our liking.
Red Leaf Tea has a whole new line-up of flavored matcha teas. This is highly unusual to me, as even though I hardly claim to be a matcha expert, I will say that I have never had anything other than pure, unflavored matcha before. The first flavored Red Leaf matcha I chose to sample was the Pure organic jasmine matcha. This product is prepared by grinding up jasmine flowers and mixing them in with the matcha. The first thing I noticed about this tea was the color of the powder. I have sampled a variety of different matcha, and those I consider far amongst the best were a vibtrant neon green color that just seemed to exude freshness. This particular offering is a little dull in color. Rather than being a bright green, it is more of a dusty moss green. I am not sure if perhaps that is because of the addition of ground jasmine flowers. The aroma of the powder does contain a slight floral scent, but the predominant aroma is clearly that of the matcha, and it is a strong and sweet aroma at that. I prepared my tea using the guidelines on the Red Leaf Tea website. The liquid stays true to the color of the dry powder, with an opaque and dark mossy green color. The flavor of this tea is, above all else, interesting. I am not sure that I really loved this tea, but the novelty of a jasmine-flavored matcha (or maybe just any flavored matcha) kept me interested and going back for more. The jasmine flavor is more subtle than I expected, although realistically, matcha is a pretty strong flavor in itself, so a fair amount of jasmine would have been needed to overcome the matcha base. The matcha base itself is sweet and certainly green in its flavor. It is a pretty standard matcha flavor, and while not bad in any particular sense, it clearly lacks the "wow factor" that I have experienced in some of what I consider to be the best matcha offerings available. I guess the bottom line here is that I see this as a pretty unique novelty tea and probably not one that is readily available everywhere. However, even with the fun flavor added, I don't think it is among the best matcha I have had. It will, though, inspiree discussions amongst tea-lovers who share this brew. I would recommend this to anyone looking for an out-of-the ordinary tea.
Red Leaf Tea products are not meant to diagnose, treat or cure any disease or medical condition. These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Please consult your doctor before starting ANY exercise or nutritional supplement program or before using these or any product during pregnancy or if you have a serious medical condition.
Furthermore, none of the statements in this web site should be construed as dispensing medical advice, making claims regarding the cure of diseases.
You should consult a licensed health care professional before starting any supplement, dietary program, especially if you are pregnant or have any preexisting injuries or medical conditions.