Matcha Green Tea is the highest quality tea one can find. It can also be quite expensive. Matcha is specially ground by stone to keep all the Green Tea leaves' original health qualities and maintain an amazing flavor. For someone who wants the Matcha experience at a lesser price, Oolong Matcha is just the doctor ordered. Oolong Matcha, or Oolong Tea powder, maintains all the same health benefits as Oolong Tea leaves with an amazing Oolong flavor that is unmatched by any other Oolong Tea. You may be wondering, then, what are the wonderful healthful qualities of Oolong Matcha? Powdered Oolong Matcha Tea is:
- free of calories
- helpful in speeding up metabolic rates
- ideal for reducing body weight
- able to help stave off the onset of Type II Diabetes
- helpful in reducing the risk of heart disease
- able to kill free radicals in the blood stream
Many people like to use Oolong Matcha as part of a carbohydrate-controlled lifestyle as well. Since it has no calories and increases the metabolism, it is ideal for use with many different meal plans and diet plans.
Not only does Oolong Tea help keep the inside of your body strong and working efficiently, it also helps maintain healthy skin. You can protect the inside and outside of your body with this one amazing beverage.
If you have never consumed Oolong Matcha Tea powder, you may be wondering what it tastes like. Well, Oolong Tea has a beautiful taste. Oolong Matcha is flowery and somewhat fruity. Its taste is not overbearing but mellow and simple. It is a great tasting tea you are sure to love.
If you have never tried Matcha Tea but do not want to spend a lot of money, start out with our Oolong Matcha first. It is cost-effective and a good start to a Matcha experience. Our Oolong Matcha is wonderful and of the highest quality of all powdered Oolong Teas you can find. You will not be disappointed. Once you have tried our fabulous Oolong Matcha, you can try out all of our other wonderful Matcha Tea varieties. With such a wide selection, you will find exactly what you want at a price you will love.
- Blood Pressure
- Blood Sugar
- Weigh Loss
Pure Matcha powder from black leaves,Oolong Powder.
Oolong Matcha tea is high in nutrients and perfect for any occasion. It's beautiful bright green color and wonderful taste make it great for every day of the week. Drinking it so often can make it somewhat boring after a while. To keep your Royal Matcha tea exciting and always something you look forward to, let's explore some ways to prepare it.
As a hot tea, Oolong Matcha's penetrating smell and amazing flavor really come to life. To enjoy Oolong Matcha as a hot tea:
- Bring your Oolong Matcha powder to room temperature [18°C (64°F) to 23°C (73°F)], and sift through a strainer.
- Scoop 1 ½ to 2 rounded teaspoons of sifted Oolong Matcha into a tea bowl or cup
- Add ¼ to 1/3 cup of hot, simmering water (this may be more or less diluted based on your preference).
- Briskly whisk your Oolong Matcha. As the Matcha begins to dissolve, move the whisk briskly back and forth as fast as you can in the middle of the bowl or cup. The whisk should be vertical and barely touching the bottom of the bowl or cup. Once your Matcha has developed a soft, light foam, slowly lift the whisk from the center of the bowl or cup.
- Enjoy your frothy, healthy cup of hot Oolong Matcha Gree tea!
Traditional with a chill:
- Oolong Matcha is excellent as a chilled or iced tea, perfect for hot summer days and when you're on the run. To prepare chilled or iced Oolong Matcha-
- Get a 16 oz water bottle or glass that accomodates 16 oz.
- Measure ¼ teaspoon (or more if you like) into the bottle or cup with 16 oz of cold water. If you've opened a new bottle, be sure to sip a little so you don't overfill it!
- Shake or stir vigorously to dissolve the Oolong Matcha powder.
- Drink immediately, pour over ice or refrigerate.
- If desired, add a sugar substitute or honey to sweeten it to y our liking.
Red Leaf Tea's Organic Oolong Matcha Tea is the first matcha that I have had that was made from something other than green tea leaves. As its name suggests, this matcha is made from ground up oolong leaves. As a result, the powder, although similar in appearance to standard green tea matcha, is a bit browner or drabber in color since the leaves used to make this matcha tend to be darker in color. I would describe the powder as being a dull, mossy green. I added 185-degree water to my powder and whisked vigorously. It took a good whisking effort, but I was able to produce a respectable froth. The prepared tea is a dark olve green color and the liquid is entirely opaque. While the appearance differences were interesting, I was obviously far more curious about how the flavor of this tea would differ from the more common green tea matcha. This tea does have an interesting flavor profile and is clearly different from your standard matcha. The first thing that hit me was that this tea has much more 'bite' or 'kick' to it than what I am used to getting from a matcha. The flavor is actually more comparable to a black tea rather than an oolong tea. Whatever it is, though, it is certainly different from traditional matcha. When I refer to this tea having a little 'bite' this should not be taken to mean that the tea is bitter or unpleasant. What I mean by this is that it has a strong presence that commands your attention. The tea has a bold flavor that does embody oolong tea, but also a black tea flavor as well. Further sips of the tea revealed a sweet finish with a pleasant medium-strength body. I really enjoyed this tea, and more so than any of my other Red Leaf Tea matcha samples that I have sampled to date. This product excels at offering a very unique and novel flavor in a powdered tea form. It is unexpected, and therefore very enjoyable. I would recommend this one to those that like darker oolongs and black teas, as well as those who love matcha and are looking for a twist on their standard matcha.
Red Leaf Tea products are not meant to diagnose, treat or cure any disease or medical condition. These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Please consult your doctor before starting ANY exercise or nutritional supplement program or before using these or any product during pregnancy or if you have a serious medical condition.
Furthermore, none of the statements in this web site should be construed as dispensing medical advice, making claims regarding the cure of diseases.
You should consult a licensed health care professional before starting any supplement, dietary program, especially if you are pregnant or have any preexisting injuries or medical conditions.