We have done and continue to do our best in bringing you quality tea products that are natural and healthy. Well, we have done it again! We have taken our highest quality Green Tea, Matcha, and combined it none other than the super fruit known as Noni. Now, you may have heard of Noni before and even tried it from a few different companies only to be left disappointed and feeling ripped off. You do not have to feel that way anymore! You see, we searched and searched the world over to find only the best Noni product to add to our fabulous Matcha Tea.
If you have never heard of Noni, open your ears wide and try to take this all in! The Noni fruit is, like Acai, a super fruit. Noni is found in India, Barbados, Malaysia and Hawaii. Our 100% pure and raw Noni comes from Hawaii. This is not just any Noni, mind you. This is the highest quality Noni that has been freeze-dried to maintain all its integrity. It is 100% raw, pure and organic. After freeze-drying, our Noni is crushed into a fine powder just like our Matcha Green Tea. And just like our Matcha, our Noni powder has all the nutrients and health benefits as though it had never even been removed from its original source. We know it is really amazing and we will tell you why. Our organic Noni powder has so many health benefits it will blow your mind. Not only is Noni a valuable source of vitamins and minerals such as Vitamin C, our 100% pure and raw Noni powder has:
- Powerful antioxidants that help support and maintain a healthy immune system
- T-cell producing qualities that are essential for supporting proper health
- The ability to help support cellular tissue growth
- Tumor growth prevention properties
- Capability to strengthen the digestive system
- The ability to increase energy and vitality
- All 9 essential amino acids
- Capability to help fight infections and cancers
- The ability to aid in the treatment of lupus and diabetes
- Capability to fight athlete's foot
- The ability to provide relief from flu symptoms
With more benefits to numerous to mention, it is no wonder that we have added such a powerful fruit to our equally powerful Matcha Green Tea. Of course, you cannot let all the healthful qualities of our Noni powder trump the health benefits of our Matcha Tea.
Our wonderful Matcha Tea has qualities like helping improve heart health, detoxifying blood and fighting cancer as well as helping with calorie burn. Together, our Noni and Matcha are lethal combination against bad health and fatigue! Our Noni Matcha is amazing, tastes great and helps keep you healthy throughout the year.
You will not find a healthier tea anywhere than right here and that healthy tea is our very own Noni Matcha.
- Matcha + Fruits
- Immune System
- Brain Activity
- Blood Pressure
- Blood Sugar
- Weigh Loss
- Hair Loss
Noni Matcha tea is high in nutrients and perfect for any occasion. It's beautiful bright
green color and wonderful taste make it great for every day of the week. Drinking it so often can make it somewhat boring after a while. To keep your Royal
Matcha tea exciting and always something you look forward to, let's explore some ways to prepare it.
As a hot tea, Noni Matcha's penetrating smell and amazing flavor really come to life. To enjoy
Noni Matcha as a hot tea:
- Bring your Noni Matcha powder to room temperature [18°C (64°F) to 23°C (73°F)], and sift through a strainer.
- Scoop 1 ½ to 2 rounded teaspoons of sifted Noni Matcha into a tea bowl or cup
- Add ¼ to 1/3 cup of hot, simmering water (this may be more or less diluted based on your preference).
- Briskly whisk your Noni Matcha. As the Matcha begins to dissolve, move the whisk briskly back and forth as fast as you can in the middle of the bowl or cup. The whisk should be vertical and barely touching the bottom of the bowl or cup. Once your Matcha has developed a soft, light foam, slowly lift the whisk from the center of the bowl or cup.
- Enjoy your frothy, healthy cup of hot Noni Matcha Gree tea!
Traditional with a chill:
- Noni Matcha is excellent as a chilled or iced tea, perfect for hot summer days and when you're on the run. To prepare chilled or iced Noni Matcha-
- Get a 16 oz water bottle or glass that accomodates 16 oz.
- Measure ¼ teaspoon (or more if you like) into the bottle or cup with 16 oz of cold water. If you've opened a new bottle, be sure to sip a little so you don't overfill it!
- Shake or stir vigorously to dissolve the Noni Matcha powder.
- Drink immediately, pour over ice or refrigerate.
- If desired, add a sugar substitute or honey to sweeten it to y our liking.
Red Leaf Tea products are not meant to diagnose, treat or cure any disease or medical condition. These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Please consult your doctor before starting ANY exercise or nutritional supplement program or before using these or any product during pregnancy or if you have a serious medical condition.
Furthermore, none of the statements in this web site should be construed as dispensing medical advice, making claims regarding the cure of diseases.
You should consult a licensed health care professional before starting any supplement, dietary program, especially if you are pregnant or have any preexisting injuries or medical conditions.