Do you add Mint to your diet? Arguably this is the most recognized herb out there. There are many ways which are available for you to add mint to your diet. The most desirable way which most people favor is to drink Mint Tea. It is recommended that you drink between one to two cups per day.
Ever wondered why most restaurants hand out mints? The most widely known use of this herb is to help with indigestion, upset stomachs and stomach cramps. Well know you know. It can also be used for many purposes such as a strong stimulant that can improve your appetite.
Although there are hundreds of varieties of mint. Most of them originate from Europe and Asia as well as a few varieties from Australia and the America’s. Mint is used for both medicinal and culinary purposes throughout the globe and it can be used to treat pain and sensitive skin. Our 100% Matcha Tea with Mint is the perfect combination for a great sense of well-being.
Mint also offers the following benefits to name a few :
- Reduces Headache pains
- Relief from congestion
- Prevents infections
- Soothes the digestive tract
- Relieves diarrhea
It’s time for that cool refreshing feeling. Perfect for that after dinner relaxation to soothe your stomach. Our Mint Matcha Tea flavors and health benefits are retained as our raw and organic fruits are freeze dried and ground into powder to offer the best quality.
- Matcha + Herbs
- Immune System
- Brain Activity
- Hair Loss
Mint Matcha Green tea is high in nutrients and perfect for any occasion. It's beautiful bright green color and wonderful taste make it great for every day of the week. Drinking it so often can make it somewhat boring after a while. To keep your Mint Matcha tea exciting and always something you look forward to, let's explore some ways to prepare it.
As a hot tea, Mint Matcha's penetrating smell and amazing flavor really come to life. To enjoy Mint Matcha as a hot tea:
- Bring your Mint Matcha powder to room temperature [18°C (64°F) to 23°C (73°F)], and sift through a strainer.
- Scoop 1 ½ to 2 rounded teaspoons of sifted Mint Matcha into a tea bowl or cup
- Add ¼ to 1/3 cup of hot, simmering water (this may be more or less diluted based on your preference).
- Briskly whisk your Mint Matcha. As the Matcha begins to dissolve, move the whisk briskly back and forth as fast as you can in the middle of the bowl or cup. The whisk should be vertical and barely touching the bottom of the bowl or cup. Once your Matcha has developed a soft, light foam, slowly lift the whisk from the center of the bowl or cup.
- Enjoy your frothy, healthy cup of hot Mint Matcha Green tea!
Traditional with a chill:
- Mint Matcha is excellent as a chilled or iced tea, perfect for hot summer days and when you're on the run. To prepare chilled or iced Mint Matcha-
- Get a 16 oz water bottle or glass that accomodates 16 oz.
- Measure ¼ teaspoon (or more if you like) into the bottle or cup with 16 oz of cold water. If you've opened a new bottle, be sure to sip a little so you don't overfill it!
- Shake or stir vigorously to dissolve the Mint Matcha powder.
- Drink immediately, pour over ice or refrigerate.
- If desired, add a sugar substitute or honey to sweeten it to your liking.
Red Leaf Tea products are not meant to diagnose, treat or cure any disease or medical condition. These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Please consult your doctor before starting ANY exercise or nutritional supplement program or before using these or any product during pregnancy or if you have a serious medical condition.
Furthermore, none of the statements in this web site should be construed as dispensing medical advice, making claims regarding the cure of diseases.
You should consult a licensed health care professional before starting any supplement, dietary program, especially if you are pregnant or have any preexisting injuries or medical conditions.