The distinctive and highly aromatic taste and fragrance of Mint Chocolate gets even more titillating when combined with Matcha’s velvety light touch. Mint Chocolate Matcha is for the strong of heart who can brave its bold taste that is preceded by an even bolder aroma. This delectable treat is wonderful in the warm and balmy summer months when someone wants to feel a delicious coolness within their palate. In the cooler months, especially winter, Mint Chocolate Matcha can be a true consolation when the weather forbids outdoor activities. On those very cold days, relaxing by a crackling fire with a steaming mug of fragrant Mint Chocolate Matcha can be more than a dream come true for the parched palate.
Mint Chocolate Matcha is also a delightful treat to grace the occasions of young children. This is because, this sweet tasting minty treat leaves a memorable aftertaste and a knackering for more. Among adults, Mint Chocolate Matcha can be a rare discovery in a world of bland tasting snacks. The brilliant flavoring of Mint Chocolate Matcha makes it very distinguishable in an assortment of fine tasting refreshments. This is because of its gingery minty appeal and intoxicating aroma. Furthermore, Mint Chocolate Matcha is an excellent companion in the hands of those recovering from an illness because it quickly makes them feel alive and actively vibrant. Its minty fresh aftertaste makes anybody feel sated and longing for another encounter.
- Matcha + Fruits
- Matcha + Other
Pure Matcha powder from green leaves, Natural Flavor
Matcha Green tea is high in nutrients and perfect for any occasion. It's beautiful bright green color and wonderful taste make it great for every day of the week. Drinking it so often can make it somewhat boring after a while. To keep your Matcha tea exciting and always something you look forward to, let's explore some ways to prepare it.
As a hot tea, Matcha's penetrating smell and amazing flavor really come to life. To enjoy Matcha as a hot tea:
- Bring your Matcha powder to room temperature [18°C (64°F) to 23°C (73°F)], and sift through a strainer.
- Scoop 1 ½ to 2 rounded teaspoons of sifted Matcha into a tea bowl or cup
- Add ¼ to 1/3 cup of hot, simmering water (this may be more or less diluted based on your preference).
- Briskly whisk your Matcha. As the Matcha begins to dissolve, move the whisk briskly back and forth as fast as you can in the middle of the bowl or cup. The whisk should be vertical and barely touching the bottom of the bowl or cup. Once your Matcha has developed a soft, light foam, slowly lift the whisk from the center of the bowl or cup.
- Enjoy your frothy, healthy cup of hot Matcha Green tea!
Traditional with a chill:
- Matcha is excellent as a chilled or iced tea, perfect for hot summer days and when you're on the run. To prepare chilled or iced Cherry Matcha-
- Get a 16 oz water bottle or glass that accomodates 16 oz.
- Measure ¼ teaspoon (or more if you like) into the bottle or cup with 16 oz of cold water. If you've opened a new bottle, be sure to sip a little so you don't overfill it!
- Shake or stir vigorously to dissolve the Matcha powder.
- Drink immediately, pour over ice or refrigerate.
- If desired, add a sugar substitute or honey to sweeten it to your liking.
Red Leaf Tea products are not meant to diagnose, treat or cure any disease or medical condition. These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Please consult your doctor before starting ANY exercise or nutritional supplement program or before using these or any product during pregnancy or if you have a serious medical condition.
Furthermore, none of the statements in this web site should be construed as dispensing medical advice, making claims regarding the cure of diseases.
You should consult a licensed health care professional before starting any supplement, dietary program, especially if you are pregnant or have any preexisting injuries or medical conditions.