The widely popular maple syrup can be likened to the combined tastes of both honey and caramel. Adding the toning touch of oriental Matcha makes this sweet delight more balanced and delectable. Maple Syrup Matcha can be used in many settings both for normal days and special occasions. On an ordinary day, Maple Syrup Matcha makes the perfect mood enhancer especially on many languid days that can be very dreary. On special occasions, the sweet scent and taste of Maple Syrup Matcha is enough to draw large crowds of enthusiastic followers.
Maple Syrup Matcha can be used with a wide assortment of snacks because of its appealing taste. It can be a favorite for both the young and not so young at heart, who have a compelling sweet tooth. This is because, this exceptional treat helps to satisfy their craving for all things sweet and delicious. It lingering sweetness leaves its takers fully sated and enriched in their palates. Maple Syrup Matcha with its hints of oriental goodness, can stand in a class of its own when being sampled within a selection of equally tasty snack alternatives. Since it has a smooth consistency, this delectable Matcha snack can be perfect for any age group, from the very young to the very old.
- Matcha + Other
Pure Matcha powder from green leaves, Maple Syrup Natural Flavor
Matcha Green tea is high in nutrients and perfect for any occasion. It's beautiful bright green color and wonderful taste make it great for every day of the week. Drinking it so often can make it somewhat boring after a while. To keep your Matcha tea exciting and always something you look forward to, let's explore some ways to prepare it.
As a hot tea, Matcha's penetrating smell and amazing flavor really come to life. To enjoy Matcha as a hot tea:
- Bring your Matcha powder to room temperature [18°C (64°F) to 23°C (73°F)], and sift through a strainer.
- Scoop 1 ½ to 2 rounded teaspoons of sifted Matcha into a tea bowl or cup
- Add ¼ to 1/3 cup of hot, simmering water (this may be more or less diluted based on your preference).
- Briskly whisk your Matcha. As the Matcha begins to dissolve, move the whisk briskly back and forth as fast as you can in the middle of the bowl or cup. The whisk should be vertical and barely touching the bottom of the bowl or cup. Once your Matcha has developed a soft, light foam, slowly lift the whisk from the center of the bowl or cup.
- Enjoy your frothy, healthy cup of hot Matcha Green tea!
Traditional with a chill:
- Matcha is excellent as a chilled or iced tea, perfect for hot summer days and when you're on the run. To prepare chilled or iced Cherry Matcha-
- Get a 16 oz water bottle or glass that accomodates 16 oz.
- Measure ¼ teaspoon (or more if you like) into the bottle or cup with 16 oz of cold water. If you've opened a new bottle, be sure to sip a little so you don't overfill it!
- Shake or stir vigorously to dissolve the Matcha powder.
- Drink immediately, pour over ice or refrigerate.
- If desired, add a sugar substitute or honey to sweeten it to your liking.
Red Leaf Tea products are not meant to diagnose, treat or cure any disease or medical condition. These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Please consult your doctor before starting ANY exercise or nutritional supplement program or before using these or any product during pregnancy or if you have a serious medical condition.
Furthermore, none of the statements in this web site should be construed as dispensing medical advice, making claims regarding the cure of diseases.
You should consult a licensed health care professional before starting any supplement, dietary program, especially if you are pregnant or have any preexisting injuries or medical conditions.