Our amazing Madagascar Vanilla Matcha Tea combines two wonderful ingredients. With pure vanilla from Madagascar, this Matcha Green Tea tastes fabulous and is all-natural. There is nothing artificial about our vanilla addition. You may not have already known this, but vanilla is healthy for you. Pure vanilla – which we use in our Vanilla Matcha – has antioxidants just like many dark berries do. As you may know, antioxidants kill free radicals roaming around in your body and help create a healthier you. From the vanilla bean, our natural vanilla also helps alleviate anxiety so many of your cares and worries subside.
We have made vanilla just a little bit better too since we have added it to our high-quality Matcha Green Tea. Matcha Tea comes from the highest quality of Green Tea leaves available. It is specially processed to put into powder form. One special thing about our powdered Matcha is that the way it is processed does not affect any of its natural health benefits. What can Green Tea do for you? It helps keep your heart strong, has cancer-fighting properties and also detoxifies the blood. Matcha Green Tea also helps you burn calories so you can stay fit and healthy even while living a busy life.
This tantalizing combination of all-natural vanilla and Matcha Green Tea will keep you coming back for more of it and also for more of our many other amazing Tea combinations. You will be amazed at how many different tea varieties we have and at the options from which you can choose to satisfy your tea drinking needs. You will not find a more comprehensive collection of Matcha Tea or any other tea elsewhere. We have the highest quality of teas that are unmatched by anyone else. Try us and you will never go back to store-bought or any other tea again.
- Matcha + Other
- Immune System
- Sex Drive
Madagascar Vanilla Matcha tea is high in nutrients and perfect for any occasion. It's beautiful bright
green color and wonderful taste make it great for every day of the week. Drinking it so often can make it somewhat boring after a while. To keep your Royal
Matcha tea exciting and always something you look forward to, let's explore some ways to prepare it.
As a hot tea, Madagascar Vanilla Matcha's penetrating smell and amazing flavor really come to life. To enjoy
Madagascar Vanilla Matcha as a hot tea:
- Bring your Madagascar Vanilla Matcha powder to room temperature [18°C (64°F) to 23°C (73°F)], and sift through a strainer.
- Scoop 1 ½ to 2 rounded teaspoons of sifted Madagascar Vanilla Matcha into a tea bowl or cup
- Add ¼ to 1/3 cup of hot, simmering water (this may be more or less diluted based on your preference).
- Briskly whisk your Madagascar Vanilla Matcha. As the Matcha begins to dissolve, move the whisk briskly back and forth as fast as you can in the middle of the bowl or cup. The whisk should be vertical and barely touching the bottom of the bowl or cup. Once your Matcha has developed a soft, light foam, slowly lift the whisk from the center of the bowl or cup.
- Enjoy your frothy, healthy cup of hot Madagascar Vanilla Matcha Gree tea!
Traditional with a chill:
- Madagascar Vanilla Matcha is excellent as a chilled or iced tea, perfect for hot summer days and when you're on the run. To prepare chilled or iced Madagascar Vanilla Matcha-
- Get a 16 oz water bottle or glass that accomodates 16 oz.
- Measure ¼ teaspoon (or more if you like) into the bottle or cup with 16 oz of cold water. If you've opened a new bottle, be sure to sip a little so you don't overfill it!
- Shake or stir vigorously to dissolve the Madagascar Vanilla Matcha powder.
- Drink immediately, pour over ice or refrigerate.
- If desired, add a sugar substitute or honey to sweeten it to y our liking.
Red Leaf Tea products are not meant to diagnose, treat or cure any disease or medical condition. These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Please consult your doctor before starting ANY exercise or nutritional supplement program or before using these or any product during pregnancy or if you have a serious medical condition.
Furthermore, none of the statements in this web site should be construed as dispensing medical advice, making claims regarding the cure of diseases.
You should consult a licensed health care professional before starting any supplement, dietary program, especially if you are pregnant or have any preexisting injuries or medical conditions.