The well known nutty taste of macadamia when combined with the light touch of exotic Matcha can produce a treat that is well balanced and very delicious. Macadamia Nut Matcha is a very adaptable snack that can be enjoyed by both adults and children alike. With its deep nutty taste and pleasant feel on the palate, Macadamia Nut Matcha can be used whenever the occasion calls for it. On ordinary days this delightful treat is a mood booster. On special occasions this sumptuous snack is a crowd puller. It can easily hold its own in a variety of other nut based snack alternatives because of its unique taste. and lingering appeal.
Macadamia Nut Matcha can also be the perfect snack for those who want to have a special glow about them. Its rejuvenating feeling on the body and spirits makes Macadamia nut Matcha an easy favorite for those people who want to feel young at heart and alive with expectation. Its deep rich taste leaves its many takers wanting more of the same goodness. The unique and appealing taste of this fine Matcha treat makes it wonderful to have in any kitchen. This is because, it also makes an excellent accompaniment to many snacks or meals.
- Matcha + Other
- Immune System
Matcha tea is high in nutrients and perfect for any occasion. It's beautiful bright green color and wonderful taste make it great for every day of the week. Drinking it so often can make it somewhat boring after a while. To keep your Royal Matcha tea exciting and always something you look forward to, let's explore some ways to prepare it.
As a hot tea, Matcha's penetrating smell and amazing flavor really come to life. To enjoy Matcha as a hot tea:
- Bring your Matcha powder to room temperature [18°C (64°F) to 23°C (73°F)], and sift through a strainer.
- Scoop 1 ½ to 2 rounded teaspoons of sifted Matcha into a tea bowl or cup
- Add ¼ to 1/3 cup of hot, simmering water (this may be more or less diluted based on your preference).
- Briskly whisk your Matcha. As the Matcha begins to dissolve, move the whisk briskly back and forth as fast as you can in the middle of the bowl or cup. The whisk should be vertical and barely touching the bottom of the bowl or cup. Once your Matcha has developed a soft, light foam, slowly lift the whisk from the center of the bowl or cup.
- Enjoy your frothy, healthy cup of hot Madagascar Vanilla Matcha Gree tea!
Traditional with a chill:
- Matcha is excellent as a chilled or iced tea, perfect for hot summer days and when you're on the run. To prepare chilled or iced Matcha
- Get a 16 oz water bottle or glass that accomodates 16 oz.
- Measure ¼ teaspoon (or more if you like) into the bottle or cup with 16 oz of cold water. If you've opened a new bottle, be sure to sip a little so you don't overfill it!
- Shake or stir vigorously to dissolve the Matcha powder.
- Drink immediately, pour over ice or refrigerate.
- If desired, add a sugar substitute or honey to sweeten it to y our liking.
Red Leaf Tea products are not meant to diagnose, treat or cure any disease or medical condition. These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Please consult your doctor before starting ANY exercise or nutritional supplement program or before using these or any product during pregnancy or if you have a serious medical condition.
Furthermore, none of the statements in this web site should be construed as dispensing medical advice, making claims regarding the cure of diseases.
You should consult a licensed health care professional before starting any supplement, dietary program, especially if you are pregnant or have any preexisting injuries or medical conditions.