The benefits of Licorice Tea although not so commonly known have been widely utilised since the ancient times.
The licorice plant is native to southern Europe and parts of Asia. Licorice is well known for being used as a sweet additive that is added to many types of candy. It is thought to be as much as 50 times sweeter than sugar. However, licorice has many more valuable uses than as a sweetening agent. In fact, Licorice is a powerful anti-inflammatory that can help to soothe arthritis. It also works to help the stomach make more mucus for its lining. This reduces problems with upset stomachs, ulcers, and acid indigestion. Apart from all these benefits, licorice can be a valuable herbal medication towards living a healthy lifestyle.
Licorice also offers the following benefits to name a few :
- Digestion: This helps to prevent ulcers and other inflammations from occuring.
- Expectorant: Helps to thin Mucus which is invaluable to asthmatics
- Adrenal gland: This is helpful for someone with low adrenal functions.
- Cholesterol: Studies showed that Licorice can improve overall cardiovascular health.
- Anti-inflammatory: Licorice has been shown to have a mild anti-inflammatory affect.
- Treats sore throats
- Improves stomach ulcer healing
- Reduces Diarrhea
- Treats headaches
Are you ready to start benefiting from all these health bonuses? Then try our Licorice with our 100% pure Matcha Tea. Our Licorice Matcha Tea flavors and health benefits are retained as our raw and organic fruits are freeze dried and ground into powder to offer the best quality.
If you have anemia, high blood pressure, or are pregnant, you should not take licorice. Consult your health care professional before beginning the use of Licorice.
- Matcha + Other
- Blood Pressure
- Blood Sugar
- Weigh Loss
Licorice Matcha Green tea is high in nutrients and perfect for any occasion. It's beautiful bright green color and wonderful taste make it great for every day of the week. Drinking it so often can make it somewhat boring after a while. To keep your Licorice Matcha tea exciting and always something you look forward to, let's explore some ways to prepare it.
As a hot tea, Licorice Matcha's penetrating smell and amazing flavor really come to life. To enjoy Licorice Matcha as a hot tea:
- Bring your Licorice Matcha powder to room temperature [18°C (64°F) to 23°C (73°F)], and sift through a strainer.
- Scoop 1 ½ to 2 rounded teaspoons of sifted Licorice Matcha into a tea bowl or cup
- Add ¼ to 1/3 cup of hot, simmering water (this may be more or less diluted based on your preference).
- Briskly whisk your Licorice Matcha. As the Matcha begins to dissolve, move the whisk briskly back and forth as fast as you can in the middle of the bowl or cup. The whisk should be vertical and barely touching the bottom of the bowl or cup. Once your Matcha has developed a soft, light foam, slowly lift the whisk from the center of the bowl or cup.
- Enjoy your frothy, healthy cup of hot Licorice Matcha Green tea!
Traditional with a chill:
- Licorice Matcha is excellent as a chilled or iced tea, perfect for hot summer days and when you're on the run. To prepare chilled or iced Licorice Matcha-
- Get a 16 oz water bottle or glass that accomodates 16 oz.
- Measure ¼ teaspoon (or more if you like) into the bottle or cup with 16 oz of cold water. If you've opened a new bottle, be sure to sip a little so you don't overfill it!
- Shake or stir vigorously to dissolve the Licorice Matcha powder.
- Drink immediately, pour over ice or refrigerate.
- If desired, add a sugar substitute or honey to sweeten it to your liking.
Red Leaf Tea products are not meant to diagnose, treat or cure any disease or medical condition. These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Please consult your doctor before starting ANY exercise or nutritional supplement program or before using these or any product during pregnancy or if you have a serious medical condition.
Furthermore, none of the statements in this web site should be construed as dispensing medical advice, making claims regarding the cure of diseases.
You should consult a licensed health care professional before starting any supplement, dietary program, especially if you are pregnant or have any preexisting injuries or medical conditions.