If you love the taste of our high quality Matcha Green Tea, you will love our new Jasmine Matcha. We have taken our original, great tasting Matcha Tea and added jasmine flowers to give it a more floral taste. What does this mean for Matcha lovers? This means that we have just brought an entirely new dimension to Matcha Green Tea. As you already may know, Matcha Tea has many healthful qualities like cancer fighting, free radical reduction, blood detoxification and much more. But what does jasmine bring to the table? Well, not only does it bring amazing flavor, it also brings a few healthful qualities as well. Jasmine is a natural mood lifter. It increases levels of breathing rate as well as helps the blood more easily saturate oxygen. Not only that, it aids in relaxation and sedation keeping you calm and collected.
With these two great flavors together, they really pack a punch that will keep you healthy and at the top of your game while staying calm and ready for anything. Our Jasmine Matcha is wonderful and combines two amazing flavors in one fabulous Matcha beverage. You will absolutely love our Jasmine Matcha with its floral undertones and rich Green Tea flavor. It is one of the best Matcha Tea varieties available in our vast selection of teas.
With all of our Matcha Tea varieties, you are sure to find one that you will absolutely love. We have the best selection of Matcha Tea and the best prices of anyone around. We offer the best because we want you to be your best. Try all of our many different teas and find your favorites. You will not find better tea anywhere else and you will not find more varieties of Matcha Tea than right here. Have yourself an amazing Matcha experience with all of your favorite flavors and teas.
- Matcha + Other
- Immune System
- Blood Pressure
- Weigh Loss
Jasmine Matcha tea is high in nutrients and perfect for any occasion. It's beautiful bright
green color and wonderful taste make it great for every day of the week. Drinking it so often can make it somewhat boring after a while. To keep your Royal
Matcha tea exciting and always something you look forward to, let's explore some ways to prepare it.
As a hot tea, Jasmine Matcha's penetrating smell and amazing flavor really come to life. To enjoy
Jasmine Matcha as a hot tea:
- Bring your Jasmine Matcha powder to room temperature [18°C (64°F) to 23°C (73°F)], and sift through a strainer.
- Scoop 1 ½ to 2 rounded teaspoons of sifted Jasmine Matcha into a tea bowl or cup
- Add ¼ to 1/3 cup of hot, simmering water (this may be more or less diluted based on your preference).
- Briskly whisk your Jasmine Matcha. As the Matcha begins to dissolve, move the whisk briskly back and forth as fast as you can in the middle of the bowl or cup. The whisk should be vertical and barely touching the bottom of the bowl or cup. Once your Matcha has developed a soft, light foam, slowly lift the whisk from the center of the bowl or cup.
- Enjoy your frothy, healthy cup of hot Jasmine Matcha Gree tea!
Traditional with a chill:
- Jasmine Matcha is excellent as a chilled or iced tea, perfect for hot summer days and when you're on the run. To prepare chilled or iced Jasmine Matcha-
- Get a 16 oz water bottle or glass that accomodates 16 oz.
- Measure ¼ teaspoon (or more if you like) into the bottle or cup with 16 oz of cold water. If you've opened a new bottle, be sure to sip a little so you don't overfill it!
- Shake or stir vigorously to dissolve the Jasmine Matcha powder.
- Drink immediately, pour over ice or refrigerate.
- If desired, add a sugar substitute or honey to sweeten it to y our liking.
Red Leaf Tea products are not meant to diagnose, treat or cure any disease or medical condition. These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Please consult your doctor before starting ANY exercise or nutritional supplement program or before using these or any product during pregnancy or if you have a serious medical condition.
Furthermore, none of the statements in this web site should be construed as dispensing medical advice, making claims regarding the cure of diseases.
You should consult a licensed health care professional before starting any supplement, dietary program, especially if you are pregnant or have any preexisting injuries or medical conditions.