The well loved flavor of popular hazelnuts when combined with oriental Matcha can make a truly delectable treat for its many takers. Since it is has a very close and cosy relationship with chocolate, Hazelnut Matcha can make a very popular treat for many social gatherings for young children. Its sweet nutty yet chocolate-like taste makes it an easy favorite among the younger generations who love sweetening their lives with equally sweet treats like Hazelnut Matcha. This is the perfect treat for those languid days when life should be infused with pure sweetness.
Hazelnut Matcha can hold its own among many sweet treats because of its wildly popular appeal among all age groups. It can be taken with many culinary desserts where an added taste of sweetness would make a lasting difference to the setting. This delicious treat can easily become a compelling delight for those people with a sweet tooth looking for variety in their daily sweet treats. Hazelnut Matcha can also be the perfect replacement for those who want to get the feel of chocolate on their palates complemented with the unique touch from Matcha, blending in to make it a feast for the senses. It is the perfect treat for all seasons.
- Matcha + Other
- Immune System
Matcha tea is high in nutrients and perfect for any occasion. It's beautiful bright green color and wonderful taste make it great for every day of the week. Drinking it so often can make it somewhat boring after a while. To keep your Royal Matcha tea exciting and always something you look forward to, let's explore some ways to prepare it.
As a hot tea, Matcha's penetrating smell and amazing flavor really come to life. To enjoy Matcha as a hot tea:
- Bring your Matcha powder to room temperature [18°C (64°F) to 23°C (73°F)], and sift through a strainer.
- Scoop 1 ½ to 2 rounded teaspoons of sifted Matcha into a tea bowl or cup
- Add ¼ to 1/3 cup of hot, simmering water (this may be more or less diluted based on your preference).
- Briskly whisk your Matcha. As the Matcha begins to dissolve, move the whisk briskly back and forth as fast as you can in the middle of the bowl or cup. The whisk should be vertical and barely touching the bottom of the bowl or cup. Once your Matcha has developed a soft, light foam, slowly lift the whisk from the center of the bowl or cup.
- Enjoy your frothy, healthy cup of hot Madagascar Vanilla Matcha Gree tea!
Traditional with a chill:
- Matcha is excellent as a chilled or iced tea, perfect for hot summer days and when you're on the run. To prepare chilled or iced Matcha
- Get a 16 oz water bottle or glass that accomodates 16 oz.
- Measure ¼ teaspoon (or more if you like) into the bottle or cup with 16 oz of cold water. If you've opened a new bottle, be sure to sip a little so you don't overfill it!
- Shake or stir vigorously to dissolve the Matcha powder.
- Drink immediately, pour over ice or refrigerate.
- If desired, add a sugar substitute or honey to sweeten it to y our liking.
Red Leaf Tea products are not meant to diagnose, treat or cure any disease or medical condition. These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Please consult your doctor before starting ANY exercise or nutritional supplement program or before using these or any product during pregnancy or if you have a serious medical condition.
Furthermore, none of the statements in this web site should be construed as dispensing medical advice, making claims regarding the cure of diseases.
You should consult a licensed health care professional before starting any supplement, dietary program, especially if you are pregnant or have any preexisting injuries or medical conditions.