Green Coffee Bean Matcha is a much healthier and tastier alternative to traditional coffee. The Green Coffee Bean Matcha appeals to both the health conscious and the coffee snob, to deliver the perfect blend of ingredients to satisfy even the most ardent of coffee drinkers. The Green Coffee Bean Matcha includes natural, unroasted coffee beans extract; studies have shown that green coffee beans have higher levels of chlorogenic acid than roasted coffee beans. Chlorogenic acid has been shown to burn calories and destroys fat cells quickly, making Green Coffee Bean Matcha a perfect dietary supplement, in addition to being a delicious beverage. Enjoy Green Coffee Bean Matcha in a variety of ways.
The healthy, fresh taste of Green Coffee Bean Matcha can be enjoyed either while at home, or during lunch at the office. Perfect to have after waking up, to provide you with the energy you need to start your day! The Green Coffee Bean Matcha also goes great with many of your favorite foods by enhancing both the flavor and the aroma. Regardless of the time of day, Green Coffee Bean Matcha is the perfect beverage to have during breakfast, lunch, and dinner and is a great addition to incorporate into your diet.
- Matcha + Fruits
- Matcha + Herbs
- Brain Activity
- Weigh Loss
No posts found
Most people think that making Matcha the traditional way is not easy. However, this is far from the truth if you know the simple secret and techniques of making Matcha. Preparing and whisking Matcha to make it frothy on the surface can be a fun and wonderful experience when serving Matcha to yourself and a visual treat when serving it to your guests.
Here is the basic way to prepare a bowl of Matcha. Be sure to view the video as well to further assist you in whisking the perfect froth for your Matcha green tea. You may need a couple tries in the beginning to make a nice creamy froth but once you get the hang of it, the satisfaction of attaining perfection will bring you joy as you relax to enjoy a nice healthy and wholesome bowl of Matcha made just by you.
- Before adding hot water to Matcha, it is recommended that Matcha is sifted using a tea strainer or a sifter to avoid clumps of Matcha from forming in the tea.
- Place about two bamboo tea scoops (1/2 to 1 tsp.) of Matcha powder in the bowl.
- Add 2 to 3 oz. of pre-boiling water to the bowl (~180F / ~80C). Boiling water may not be the most suitable for Matcha because it does not bring out the best flavor and the natural mild sweetness of the tea.
- Using the bamboo whisk: whisk briskly with the motion of making the letter "M" or "W." Simply an up and down motion will do as well. The whisking brings oxygen into the tea to create a nice frothy layer on the surface with many air bubbles. (Optional) To remove the air bubbles, simply lift the whisk slightly and lightly stroke the surface of the froth a few times until air bubbles have completely disappeared. Using soft water is best for Matcha green tea and any other Japanese green teas.
- Depending on personal preference, add more water to adjust for desired taste.
Remember to add more water only AFTER whisking.
Three Key Points
- Amount of Matcha (two scoops or 1/2 to 1 tsp)
- Amount of water (starting with 2~3oz. water)
- Temperature of water (not boiling, approx. 180F/80C)
How to Maintain Freshness of Matcha
- Keep in the refrigerator or freezer
- Keep away from any moisture and direct contact to light
- Keep away from items with strong odor
Red Leaf Tea products are not meant to diagnose, treat or cure any disease or medical condition. These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Please consult your doctor before starting ANY exercise or nutritional supplement program or before using these or any product during pregnancy or if you have a serious medical condition.
Furthermore, none of the statements in this web site should be construed as dispensing medical advice, making claims regarding the cure of diseases.
You should consult a licensed health care professional before starting any supplement, dietary program, especially if you are pregnant or have any preexisting injuries or medical conditions.