Improve your well-being! Start improving your health today with our Goji Berry Matcha Tea. Our Matcha Tea is blended with the best Goji Berries. 100% Pure Matcha Tea blended with the finest Berries from the South of China.
Goji berries are mainly found in China and Europe. They are also incorporated into Chinese medicines which traditionally have been used for thousands of years as a medicinal herb/plant as they are rich in antioxidants.
Mostly grown in the South of China, these longish red berries also go by the name “Wolfberry”, desert thorn and matrimony vine while the Chinese name is “gou qi zi”. Goji berries can also be dried and eaten as raisins. They grow well in harsh weather conditions and can survive the desert environment. These deep red berries are high in nutrients and have a huge number of benefits. Our Goji berry flavors and health benefits are retained as our raw and organic fruits are freeze dried and ground into powder to offer the best quality.
Goji berries also offer the following benefits to list a few :
- Prevent fatigue and tiredness
- Relieve headaches and insomnia
- Aid Weight loss
- Improve circulation
- High in vitamins
Goji Berry Matcha Tea offers fantasticbenefits. The berries themselves have gained a lot of popularity as people are becoming more aware of the fantastic benefits offered by this plant. The best part about Goji berries is that they can be consumed directly or incorporated into recipes and drinks.
We offer only the highest quality teas at great prices. We have an amazing and extensive selection of different tea varieties so you are sure to find one or two that please your taste buds. Whatever it is you enjoy in the tea realm, we have it. Try us today and you will never have to look for a new tea company again.
- Matcha + Fruits
- Brain Activity
- Sex Drive
Goji Berry Matcha Green tea is high in nutrients and perfect for any occasion. It's beautiful bright green color and wonderful taste make it great for every day of the week. Drinking it so often can make it somewhat boring after a while. To keep your Goji Berry Matcha tea exciting and always something you look forward to, let's explore some ways to prepare it.
As a hot tea, Goji Berry Matcha's penetrating smell and amazing flavor really come to life. To enjoy Goji Berry Matcha as a hot tea:
- Bring your Goji Berry Matcha powder to room temperature [18°C (64°F) to 23°C (73°F)], and sift through a strainer.
- Scoop 1 ½ to 2 rounded teaspoons of sifted Goji Berry Matcha into a tea bowl or cup
- Add ¼ to 1/3 cup of hot, simmering water (this may be more or less diluted based on your preference).
- Briskly whisk your Goji Berry Matcha. As the Matcha begins to dissolve, move the whisk briskly back and forth as fast as you can in the middle of the bowl or cup. The whisk should be vertical and barely touching the bottom of the bowl or cup. Once your Matcha has developed a soft, light foam, slowly lift the whisk from the center of the bowl or cup.
- Enjoy your frothy, healthy cup of hot Goji Berry Matcha Green tea!
Traditional with a chill:
- Goji Berry Matcha is excellent as a chilled or iced tea, perfect for hot summer days and when you're on the run. To prepare chilled or iced Goji Berry Matcha-
- Get a 16 oz water bottle or glass that accomodates 16 oz.
- Measure ¼ teaspoon (or more if you like) into the bottle or cup with 16 oz of cold water. If you've opened a new bottle, be sure to sip a little so you don't overfill it!
- Shake or stir vigorously to dissolve the Goji Berry Matcha powder.
- Drink immediately, pour over ice or refrigerate.
- If desired, add a sugar substitute or honey to sweeten it to your liking.
Red Leaf Tea products are not meant to diagnose, treat or cure any disease or medical condition. These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Please consult your doctor before starting ANY exercise or nutritional supplement program or before using these or any product during pregnancy or if you have a serious medical condition.
Furthermore, none of the statements in this web site should be construed as dispensing medical advice, making claims regarding the cure of diseases.
You should consult a licensed health care professional before starting any supplement, dietary program, especially if you are pregnant or have any preexisting injuries or medical conditions.