Reduce the Stress with Ginseng Matcha!
Originating from Eastern Asia, Ginseng has been shown to be able to reduce levels of stress apart from a whole host of other benefits. It has been widely used for over 5000 years. The fleshy roots offer a variety of benefits ranging from stress relief to helping to build up an appetite. You’ve probably tried Ginseng in some form, be it in an energy drink or in some form of medicinal context. But have you tried it in our Matcha Tea yet?
When it comes down to Matcha Tea, Red Leaf Tea offers only the best quality products. You can be sure that your Ginseng will be from the best roots. Ginseng Matcha Tea not only enhances a more healthy appetite but it also increases digestion. Would you believe that that’s just the start. It is known to also help cure certain conditions such as diarrhea and colic ulcers.
Now that we’ve gone over how great this tea really is, let us show you some more benefits to these amazing roots. Ginseng can unleash its armory for the following:
- Appetite building
- Increasing digestion
- Assists with respiration
- Helps reduce fatigue
- Reduces physical and mental stress
- Increasing the immune system
- Works as an aphrodisiac
- Counters arthritis
- Reduces asthma
- Fights diabetes
- Reduces the risk of cancer
- Lessens the effects of Crohn's Disease
- Helps lower bad cholesterol levels
- Effective against headaches
- Cure for stomach ulcers
- Cures for diarrhea
- Aids blood circulation
It is known to reduce sweet tooth habits among sweet lovers. This has increased its popularity as it is very good for people fighting obesity as it entices healthy living.
Our Ginseng flavors and health benefits are retained as our raw and organic plants are freeze dried and ground into powder to offer the best quality.
- Matcha + Herbs
- Immune System
- Brain Activity
- Blood Sugar
- Hair Loss
No posts found
Ginseng Matcha Green tea is high in nutrients and perfect for any occasion. It's beautiful bright green color and wonderful taste make it great for every day of the week. Drinking it so often can make it somewhat boring after a while. To keep your Ginseng Matcha tea exciting and always something you look forward to, let's explore some ways to prepare it.
As a hot tea, Ginseng Matcha's penetrating smell and amazing flavor really come to life. To enjoy Ginseng Matcha as a hot tea:
- Bring your Ginseng Matcha powder to room temperature [18°C (64°F) to 23°C (73°F)], and sift through a strainer.
- Scoop 1 ½ to 2 rounded teaspoons of sifted Ginseng Matcha into a tea bowl or cup
- Add ¼ to 1/3 cup of hot, simmering water (this may be more or less diluted based on your preference).
- Briskly whisk your Ginseng Matcha. As the Matcha begins to dissolve, move the whisk briskly back and forth as fast as you can in the middle of the bowl or cup. The whisk should be vertical and barely touching the bottom of the bowl or cup. Once your Matcha has developed a soft, light foam, slowly lift the whisk from the center of the bowl or cup.
- Enjoy your frothy, healthy cup of hot Ginseng Matcha Green tea!
Traditional with a chill:
- Ginseng Matcha is excellent as a chilled or iced tea, perfect for hot summer days and when you're on the run. To prepare chilled or iced Ginseng Matcha-
- Get a 16 oz water bottle or glass that accomodates 16 oz.
- Measure ¼ teaspoon (or more if you like) into the bottle or cup with 16 oz of cold water. If you've opened a new bottle, be sure to sip a little so you don't overfill it!
- Shake or stir vigorously to dissolve the Ginseng Matcha powder.
- Drink immediately, pour over ice or refrigerate.
- If desired, add a sugar substitute or honey to sweeten it to your liking.
Red Leaf Tea products are not meant to diagnose, treat or cure any disease or medical condition. These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Please consult your doctor before starting ANY exercise or nutritional supplement program or before using these or any product during pregnancy or if you have a serious medical condition.
Furthermore, none of the statements in this web site should be construed as dispensing medical advice, making claims regarding the cure of diseases.
You should consult a licensed health care professional before starting any supplement, dietary program, especially if you are pregnant or have any preexisting injuries or medical conditions.