The highly intoxicating taste of gingerbread when mellowed by Matcha produces a treat that is both compelling and delicious. The pungent aroma of Gingerbread Matcha is enough to attract curious and adventurous takers to partake of its wonderful delights. This minty treat is perfect for any audience who want to feel alive and fresh in every sense in their body. It is an exceptional cold weather drink that brings back the pep that the cold has numbed out. It is also great for its cooling effect when the weather is too hot for comfort. Its spicy undertones makes this delectable snack stand in a class of its own.
This sweet sumptuous snack can be likened in taste to cinnamon due to its fresh minty appeal. Within any social occasion, Gingerbread Matcha can easily hold its own because of the wonders it introduces into the palate. It is a wonderful snack to accompany many bland tasting foods because it enriches the palate and heightens the taste sensations. Gingerbread Matcha can easily become an everyday snack for those who want to feel alive and fresh the whole day long. This intoxicating treat leaves its many takers yearning for more because it leaves the palate tingling with delight.
- Matcha + Other
- Immune System
Matcha tea is high in nutrients and perfect for any occasion. It's beautiful bright green color and wonderful taste make it great for every day of the week. Drinking it so often can make it somewhat boring after a while. To keep your Royal Matcha tea exciting and always something you look forward to, let's explore some ways to prepare it.
As a hot tea, Matcha's penetrating smell and amazing flavor really come to life. To enjoy Matcha as a hot tea:
- Bring your Matcha powder to room temperature [18°C (64°F) to 23°C (73°F)], and sift through a strainer.
- Scoop 1 ½ to 2 rounded teaspoons of sifted Matcha into a tea bowl or cup
- Add ¼ to 1/3 cup of hot, simmering water (this may be more or less diluted based on your preference).
- Briskly whisk your Matcha. As the Matcha begins to dissolve, move the whisk briskly back and forth as fast as you can in the middle of the bowl or cup. The whisk should be vertical and barely touching the bottom of the bowl or cup. Once your Matcha has developed a soft, light foam, slowly lift the whisk from the center of the bowl or cup.
- Enjoy your frothy, healthy cup of hot Madagascar Vanilla Matcha Gree tea!
Traditional with a chill:
- Matcha is excellent as a chilled or iced tea, perfect for hot summer days and when you're on the run. To prepare chilled or iced Matcha
- Get a 16 oz water bottle or glass that accomodates 16 oz.
- Measure ¼ teaspoon (or more if you like) into the bottle or cup with 16 oz of cold water. If you've opened a new bottle, be sure to sip a little so you don't overfill it!
- Shake or stir vigorously to dissolve the Matcha powder.
- Drink immediately, pour over ice or refrigerate.
- If desired, add a sugar substitute or honey to sweeten it to y our liking.
Red Leaf Tea products are not meant to diagnose, treat or cure any disease or medical condition. These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Please consult your doctor before starting ANY exercise or nutritional supplement program or before using these or any product during pregnancy or if you have a serious medical condition.
Furthermore, none of the statements in this web site should be construed as dispensing medical advice, making claims regarding the cure of diseases.
You should consult a licensed health care professional before starting any supplement, dietary program, especially if you are pregnant or have any preexisting injuries or medical conditions.