This slightly sweet and gingery flavor is perfect for adding an interesting twist into many foods and drinks. Its minty appeal enhances the aromatic smell and taste of many treats and makes them easy favorites in a selection of fine refreshment choices. Ginger Ale Matcha is specially unique and well placed to make many snacks acquire a fresh new minty taste. This special flavor makes an exciting choice for the palate when people need to experience a radical difference in what they are accustomed to.
Ginger Ale Matcha is ideal for adventurous eaters who want to step out of the ordinary and experience the differences that new flavors can add to many fine foods and drinks. Its hint of sweetness and fresh mintiness is excellent for any gathering where both old and young are present. Its unique taste on the palate is also great for many treats where enjoyment is the ultimate aim.
- Matcha + Other
Madagascar Vanilla Matcha tea is high in nutrients and perfect for any occasion. It's beautiful bright
green color and wonderful taste make it great for every day of the week. Drinking it so often can make it somewhat boring after a while. To keep your Royal
Matcha tea exciting and always something you look forward to, let's explore some ways to prepare it.
As a hot tea, Madagascar Vanilla Matcha's penetrating smell and amazing flavor really come to life. To enjoy
Madagascar Vanilla Matcha as a hot tea:
- Bring your Madagascar Vanilla Matcha powder to room temperature [18°C (64°F) to 23°C (73°F)], and sift through a strainer.
- Scoop 1 ½ to 2 rounded teaspoons of sifted Madagascar Vanilla Matcha into a tea bowl or cup
- Add ¼ to 1/3 cup of hot, simmering water (this may be more or less diluted based on your preference).
- Briskly whisk your Madagascar Vanilla Matcha. As the Matcha begins to dissolve, move the whisk briskly back and forth as fast as you can in the middle of the bowl or cup. The whisk should be vertical and barely touching the bottom of the bowl or cup. Once your Matcha has developed a soft, light foam, slowly lift the whisk from the center of the bowl or cup.
- Enjoy your frothy, healthy cup of hot Madagascar Vanilla Matcha Gree tea!
Traditional with a chill:
- Madagascar Vanilla Matcha is excellent as a chilled or iced tea, perfect for hot summer days and when you're on the run. To prepare chilled or iced Madagascar Vanilla Matcha-
- Get a 16 oz water bottle or glass that accomodates 16 oz.
- Measure ¼ teaspoon (or more if you like) into the bottle or cup with 16 oz of cold water. If you've opened a new bottle, be sure to sip a little so you don't overfill it!
- Shake or stir vigorously to dissolve the Madagascar Vanilla Matcha powder.
- Drink immediately, pour over ice or refrigerate.
- If desired, add a sugar substitute or honey to sweeten it to y our liking.
Red Leaf Tea products are not meant to diagnose, treat or cure any disease or medical condition. These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Please consult your doctor before starting ANY exercise or nutritional supplement program or before using these or any product during pregnancy or if you have a serious medical condition.
Furthermore, none of the statements in this web site should be construed as dispensing medical advice, making claims regarding the cure of diseases.
You should consult a licensed health care professional before starting any supplement, dietary program, especially if you are pregnant or have any preexisting injuries or medical conditions.