The powerful combination of creamy sweetness and the nutritional advantages of premium quality Matcha make French Vanilla Matcha uniquely exceptional lending itself well with incomparable satisfaction.
Splendid Delectable Taste
Vanilla has an absolute savory flavor with smooth creaminess. It comes with mild sweet fragrance enticing not only the sense of smell but also triggering a sensational feeling for a refreshing taste. The well-balanced blend of creaminess and mild boldness of Matcha offers a refreshingly superior drink.
Fabulously Healthy Drink
Its creamy delicious taste comes with excellent healthy advantages as it binds with Matcha which is extremely rich with antioxidants and energy boosting agents. A cup of French Vanilla Matcha cleanses your body while it strengthens the immune system to protect you from diseases. You will also experience an increase in energy sustained for many hours to keep you mentally focused and alert all the time.
This powerful combination of French Vanilla and Matcha lets you enjoy the gift of nature with its natural health benefits. This is indeed an amazing drink that will definitely keeps your body healthy while enjoying its awesome creamy taste that is perfect for you and the whole family.
- Matcha + Other
- Immune System
- Sex Drive
Matcha tea is high in nutrients and perfect for any occasion. It's beautiful bright green color and wonderful taste make it great for every day of the week. Drinking it so often can make it somewhat boring after a while. To keep your Royal Matcha tea exciting and always something you look forward to, let's explore some ways to prepare it.
As a hot tea, Matcha's penetrating smell and amazing flavor really come to life. To enjoy Matcha as a hot tea:
- Bring your Matcha powder to room temperature [18°C (64°F) to 23°C (73°F)], and sift through a strainer.
- Scoop 1 ½ to 2 rounded teaspoons of sifted Matcha into a tea bowl or cup
- Add ¼ to 1/3 cup of hot, simmering water (this may be more or less diluted based on your preference).
- Briskly whisk your Matcha. As the Matcha begins to dissolve, move the whisk briskly back and forth as fast as you can in the middle of the bowl or cup. The whisk should be vertical and barely touching the bottom of the bowl or cup. Once your Matcha has developed a soft, light foam, slowly lift the whisk from the center of the bowl or cup.
- Enjoy your frothy, healthy cup of hot Madagascar Vanilla Matcha Gree tea!
Traditional with a chill:
- Matcha is excellent as a chilled or iced tea, perfect for hot summer days and when you're on the run. To prepare chilled or iced Matcha
- Get a 16 oz water bottle or glass that accomodates 16 oz.
- Measure ¼ teaspoon (or more if you like) into the bottle or cup with 16 oz of cold water. If you've opened a new bottle, be sure to sip a little so you don't overfill it!
- Shake or stir vigorously to dissolve the Matcha powder.
- Drink immediately, pour over ice or refrigerate.
- If desired, add a sugar substitute or honey to sweeten it to y our liking.
Red Leaf Tea products are not meant to diagnose, treat or cure any disease or medical condition. These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Please consult your doctor before starting ANY exercise or nutritional supplement program or before using these or any product during pregnancy or if you have a serious medical condition.
Furthermore, none of the statements in this web site should be construed as dispensing medical advice, making claims regarding the cure of diseases.
You should consult a licensed health care professional before starting any supplement, dietary program, especially if you are pregnant or have any preexisting injuries or medical conditions.