For those who want to reinvent the way that they enjoy their snacks, nothing says it better than French Butter Cookie Matcha. The widely loved French butter cookie with its button like appearance, combined with the welcoming emerald green of exotic Matcha, can turn any mundane snack break into a rare and unforgettable experience for the palate. This is because, the sweet creamy taste of French Butter Cookie is toned down, rounded and made bolder by the presence of regal Matcha in the mix. French Butter Cookie Matcha is a treat that can turn heads with its attractive coloring and mouth-watering taste.
Since it is easy to find a good reason to celebrate, including French Butter Cookie Matcha into the refreshment settings of celebratory occasions really brings out the party feel in the mouth. This delectable and versatile snack with its combination of many tastes rolled in one is perfect for both the young and also the young at heart. For the young, its crunchy chewy feel in the mouth is wonderful and leaves a great aftertaste. For the young at heart, its balanced taste and trendy feel on the palate is an experience anybody would want to experience again and again. French Butter Cookie Matcha is a unique treat that speaks to its takers of possibilities that can be realized if only they are adventurous enough to take the first step.
- Matcha + Other
Pure Matcha powder from green leaves, Natural Flavor
Matcha Green tea is high in nutrients and perfect for any occasion. It's beautiful bright green color and wonderful taste make it great for every day of the week. Drinking it so often can make it somewhat boring after a while. To keep your Matcha tea exciting and always something you look forward to, let's explore some ways to prepare it.
As a hot tea, Matcha's penetrating smell and amazing flavor really come to life. To enjoy Matcha as a hot tea:
- Bring your Matcha powder to room temperature [18°C (64°F) to 23°C (73°F)], and sift through a strainer.
- Scoop 1 ½ to 2 rounded teaspoons of sifted Matcha into a tea bowl or cup
- Add ¼ to 1/3 cup of hot, simmering water (this may be more or less diluted based on your preference).
- Briskly whisk your Matcha. As the Matcha begins to dissolve, move the whisk briskly back and forth as fast as you can in the middle of the bowl or cup. The whisk should be vertical and barely touching the bottom of the bowl or cup. Once your Matcha has developed a soft, light foam, slowly lift the whisk from the center of the bowl or cup.
- Enjoy your frothy, healthy cup of hot Matcha Green tea!
Traditional with a chill:
- Matcha is excellent as a chilled or iced tea, perfect for hot summer days and when you're on the run. To prepare chilled or iced Cherry Matcha-
- Get a 16 oz water bottle or glass that accomodates 16 oz.
- Measure ¼ teaspoon (or more if you like) into the bottle or cup with 16 oz of cold water. If you've opened a new bottle, be sure to sip a little so you don't overfill it!
- Shake or stir vigorously to dissolve the Matcha powder.
- Drink immediately, pour over ice or refrigerate.
- If desired, add a sugar substitute or honey to sweeten it to your liking.
Red Leaf Tea products are not meant to diagnose, treat or cure any disease or medical condition. These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Please consult your doctor before starting ANY exercise or nutritional supplement program or before using these or any product during pregnancy or if you have a serious medical condition.
Furthermore, none of the statements in this web site should be construed as dispensing medical advice, making claims regarding the cure of diseases.
You should consult a licensed health care professional before starting any supplement, dietary program, especially if you are pregnant or have any preexisting injuries or medical conditions.