The much loved fig fruit can be likened to eating a pear and an apple together. When it is combined with exotic Matcha, the resulting Fig Matcha treat makes a fruity sensation that can send the tastebuds reeling with delight. This delicious fruity treat can be part of the wide selection of treats within the tables of special occasions for young children. Its overall sweet fruity appeal would instantly make it likeable among the very young. It would also be a cool treat in hot weather when a person wants to relax with a trendy treat on hand. Fig Matcha is the perfect snack for all the right reasons.
This delectable treat is made more enticing because of its vibrant color that attracts takers from any age group. Since it has fruity undertones with a hint of Matcha spiciness, Fig Matcha is a great everyday snack to keep around the house for refreshment reasons. Its sweet taste and tart lingerings makes it a favorite for people who enjoy different sensations on their palates. Fig Matcha makes a great accompaniment to many desserts and snacks because of its fruity feel on the palate. It can also be an exceptional companion to many meals because of the tasty difference it brings onto any table.
- Matcha + Fruits
- Immune System
Matcha tea is high in nutrients and perfect for any occasion. It's beautiful bright green color and wonderful taste make it great for every day of the week. Drinking it so often can make it somewhat boring after a while. To keep your Royal Matcha tea exciting and always something you look forward to, let's explore some ways to prepare it.
As a hot tea, Matcha's penetrating smell and amazing flavor really come to life. To enjoy Matcha as a hot tea:
- Bring your Matcha powder to room temperature [18°C (64°F) to 23°C (73°F)], and sift through a strainer.
- Scoop 1 ½ to 2 rounded teaspoons of sifted Matcha into a tea bowl or cup
- Add ¼ to 1/3 cup of hot, simmering water (this may be more or less diluted based on your preference).
- Briskly whisk your Matcha. As the Matcha begins to dissolve, move the whisk briskly back and forth as fast as you can in the middle of the bowl or cup. The whisk should be vertical and barely touching the bottom of the bowl or cup. Once your Matcha has developed a soft, light foam, slowly lift the whisk from the center of the bowl or cup.
- Enjoy your frothy, healthy cup of hot Madagascar Vanilla Matcha Gree tea!
Traditional with a chill:
- Matcha is excellent as a chilled or iced tea, perfect for hot summer days and when you're on the run. To prepare chilled or iced Matcha
- Get a 16 oz water bottle or glass that accomodates 16 oz.
- Measure ¼ teaspoon (or more if you like) into the bottle or cup with 16 oz of cold water. If you've opened a new bottle, be sure to sip a little so you don't overfill it!
- Shake or stir vigorously to dissolve the Matcha powder.
- Drink immediately, pour over ice or refrigerate.
- If desired, add a sugar substitute or honey to sweeten it to y our liking.
Red Leaf Tea products are not meant to diagnose, treat or cure any disease or medical condition. These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Please consult your doctor before starting ANY exercise or nutritional supplement program or before using these or any product during pregnancy or if you have a serious medical condition.
Furthermore, none of the statements in this web site should be construed as dispensing medical advice, making claims regarding the cure of diseases.
You should consult a licensed health care professional before starting any supplement, dietary program, especially if you are pregnant or have any preexisting injuries or medical conditions.