The unique Cola Matcha can be used to make most foods and drinks acquire an interesting adventurous twist. Its deep albeit slightly sweet taste leaves many people both mystified and compelled to enjoy more. This special flavor has no equal and can be used in any occasion to make an exceptional impact on its various audiences both big and small. This flavor relies on its much loved status in the world to entice its enthusiasts to appreciate its unique offerings in the world of refreshments.
Cola Matcha stands in a class of its own as far as delectable taste and universal appeal is concerned. Its enticing appeal draws both old and young together for both ordinary and extra ordinary occasions. Since its taste range is far reaching and exciting, it provides a place for many different palates. Its lasting lingering appeal makes it both unforgettable and special for most people.
- Matcha + Other
- Immune System
Madagascar Vanilla Matcha tea is high in nutrients and perfect for any occasion. It's beautiful bright
green color and wonderful taste make it great for every day of the week. Drinking it so often can make it somewhat boring after a while. To keep your Royal
Matcha tea exciting and always something you look forward to, let's explore some ways to prepare it.
As a hot tea, Madagascar Vanilla Matcha's penetrating smell and amazing flavor really come to life. To enjoy
Madagascar Vanilla Matcha as a hot tea:
- Bring your Madagascar Vanilla Matcha powder to room temperature [18°C (64°F) to 23°C (73°F)], and sift through a strainer.
- Scoop 1 ½ to 2 rounded teaspoons of sifted Madagascar Vanilla Matcha into a tea bowl or cup
- Add ¼ to 1/3 cup of hot, simmering water (this may be more or less diluted based on your preference).
- Briskly whisk your Madagascar Vanilla Matcha. As the Matcha begins to dissolve, move the whisk briskly back and forth as fast as you can in the middle of the bowl or cup. The whisk should be vertical and barely touching the bottom of the bowl or cup. Once your Matcha has developed a soft, light foam, slowly lift the whisk from the center of the bowl or cup.
- Enjoy your frothy, healthy cup of hot Madagascar Vanilla Matcha Gree tea!
Traditional with a chill:
- Madagascar Vanilla Matcha is excellent as a chilled or iced tea, perfect for hot summer days and when you're on the run. To prepare chilled or iced Madagascar Vanilla Matcha-
- Get a 16 oz water bottle or glass that accomodates 16 oz.
- Measure ¼ teaspoon (or more if you like) into the bottle or cup with 16 oz of cold water. If you've opened a new bottle, be sure to sip a little so you don't overfill it!
- Shake or stir vigorously to dissolve the Madagascar Vanilla Matcha powder.
- Drink immediately, pour over ice or refrigerate.
- If desired, add a sugar substitute or honey to sweeten it to y our liking.
Red Leaf Tea products are not meant to diagnose, treat or cure any disease or medical condition. These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Please consult your doctor before starting ANY exercise or nutritional supplement program or before using these or any product during pregnancy or if you have a serious medical condition.
Furthermore, none of the statements in this web site should be construed as dispensing medical advice, making claims regarding the cure of diseases.
You should consult a licensed health care professional before starting any supplement, dietary program, especially if you are pregnant or have any preexisting injuries or medical conditions.