Chamomile Matcha Tea – Mother Earth's Pacifier
When the velvety taste of green matcha is combined with the light delicate taste of much loved chamomile, the resulting Chamomile Matcha tea is a true delight to the senses. This special herbal tea is ideal for any social setting where people want to relax and enjoy truly great green teas. It is an ideal tea for anyone of any age and for anytime of the day or night when they need to slow down and treat their body to a natural relaxer as they take their much needed break.
Chamomile Matcha is known to possess many redeeming health benefits that are anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory by nature. Its long list of health rewards makes Chamomile Matcha tea a natural choice for those herbal tea drinkers who want to go the extra mile in boosting their overall health because it;
- Relaxes restless sleepers and allows them a more rewarding nightly rest.
- Calms down people who are naturally prone to having panic or anxiety attacks.
- Soothes itchy and delicate skins that have been affected by skin ailments like chicken pox or eczema.
- Helps to quickly heal skin that has been traumatized by wounds and keeps it free from swelling and or becoming infected by harmful bacteria.
- Brightens tired eyes and makes them look alive and sparkling.
- Brings a fresh glow on worn out skin by making it look moisturized and luscious.
- Settles testy stomachs and cleans up the digestive system to relieve disorders like irritable bowel syndrome.
Chamomile matcha is an excellent morning drink for people who have had busy or difficult nights. This is because; it instantly relaxes the body and returns the glow to the face in readiness for the new day. Its light delicate flavor and deep green color is very inviting to its many users to partake of its life-enhancing bounty.
- Matcha + Herbs
No posts found
Most people think that making Matcha the traditional way is not easy. However, this is far from the truth if you know the simple secret and techniques of making Matcha. Preparing and whisking Matcha to make it frothy on the surface can be a fun and wonderful experience when serving Matcha to yourself and a visual treat when serving it to your guests.
Here is the basic way to prepare a bowl of Matcha. Be sure to view the video as well to further assist you in whisking the perfect froth for your Matcha green tea. You may need a couple tries in the beginning to make a nice creamy froth but once you get the hang of it, the satisfaction of attaining perfection will bring you joy as you relax to enjoy a nice healthy and wholesome bowl of Matcha made just by you.
- Before adding hot water to Matcha, it is recommended that Matcha is sifted using a tea strainer or a sifter to avoid clumps of Matcha from forming in the tea.
- Place about two bamboo tea scoops (1/2 to 1 tsp.) of Matcha powder in the bowl.
- Add 2 to 3 oz. of pre-boiling water to the bowl (~180F / ~80C). Boiling water may not be the most suitable for Matcha because it does not bring out the best flavor and the natural mild sweetness of the tea.
- Using the bamboo whisk: whisk briskly with the motion of making the letter "M" or "W." Simply an up and down motion will do as well. The whisking brings oxygen into the tea to create a nice frothy layer on the surface with many air bubbles. (Optional) To remove the air bubbles, simply lift the whisk slightly and lightly stroke the surface of the froth a few times until air bubbles have completely disappeared. Using soft water is best for Matcha green tea and any other Japanese green teas.
- Depending on personal preference, add more water to adjust for desired taste.
Remember to add more water only AFTER whisking.
Three Key Points
- Amount of Matcha (two scoops or 1/2 to 1 tsp)
- Amount of water (starting with 2~3oz. water)
- Temperature of water (not boiling, approx. 180F/80C)
How to Maintain Freshness of Matcha
- Keep in the refrigerator or freezer
- Keep away from any moisture and direct contact to light
- Keep away from items with strong odor
Red Leaf Tea products are not meant to diagnose, treat or cure any disease or medical condition. These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Please consult your doctor before starting ANY exercise or nutritional supplement program or before using these or any product during pregnancy or if you have a serious medical condition.
Furthermore, none of the statements in this web site should be construed as dispensing medical advice, making claims regarding the cure of diseases.
You should consult a licensed health care professional before starting any supplement, dietary program, especially if you are pregnant or have any preexisting injuries or medical conditions.