Update: New options available.
The high quality blend combines the ancient healing and therapeutic benefits of high grade matcha, with a modern element of sweetness and sensation. Caramel Matcha has an enjoyable caramel undertone which will inspire the senses and satisfy any sweet tooth.
Delicious Caramel Flavor
This ceremonial grade blend has a unique caramel twist, to give a satisfyingly sweet taste that compliments and uplifts the earthy flavors. The result is an exquisite and accessible drink that still boasts all of the health benefits.
Superb Health Benefits
You might think that the sweetness of the Caramel Matcha takes away from the health benefits, but this is not the case – no sugar is added, and no sugar needs to be added by you. This blend has only 4 calories per serving, 0g of fat, and uses natural flavoring to give its scrumptious taste. Full of antioxidants, it is as good for you as always!
With the Caramel Matcha blend, you get all of the benefits of nature's healthiest tea, with a tantalizing flavor that can be enjoyed by anyone – it makes an awesome alternative to a hot chocolate, and can be enjoyed at any time in the day. Get yours now for fast delivery.
Small size good for 3-5 servings. Just enough to get you fall in love with it.
Special Blend (60% OFF savings of Custom Blend)
Done with most popular options, produceed in larger quantity, this option offers us savings it production time, which in turn translates into large $$$ savings for our customers.
Each product is custom made to your specifications. With over 288 different ways of designing your flavored matcha, each tea is unique & exactly the way you want it.
- Matcha + Other
Most people think that making Matcha the traditional way is not easy. However, this is far from the truth if you know the simple secret and techniques of making Matcha. Preparing and whisking Matcha to make it frothy on the surface can be a fun and wonderful experience when serving Matcha to yourself and a visual treat when serving it to your guests.
Here is the basic way to prepare a bowl of Matcha. Be sure to view the video as well to further assist you in whisking the perfect froth for your Matcha green tea. You may need a couple tries in the beginning to make a nice creamy froth but once you get the hang of it, the satisfaction of attaining perfection will bring you joy as you relax to enjoy a nice healthy and wholesome bowl of Matcha made just by you.
- Before adding hot water to Matcha, it is recommended that Matcha is sifted using a tea strainer or a sifter to avoid clumps of Matcha from forming in the tea.
- Place about two bamboo tea scoops (1/2 to 1 tsp.) of Matcha powder in the bowl.
- Add 2 to 3 oz. of pre-boiling water to the bowl (~180F / ~80C). Boiling water may not be the most suitable for Matcha because it does not bring out the best flavor and the natural mild sweetness of the tea.
- Using the bamboo whisk: whisk briskly with the motion of making the letter "M" or "W." Simply an up and down motion will do as well. The whisking brings oxygen into the tea to create a nice frothy layer on the surface with many air bubbles. (Optional) To remove the air bubbles, simply lift the whisk slightly and lightly stroke the surface of the froth a few times until air bubbles have completely disappeared. Using soft water is best for Matcha green tea and any other Japanese green teas.
- Depending on personal preference, add more water to adjust for desired taste.
Remember to add more water only AFTER whisking.
Three Key Points
- Amount of Matcha (two scoops or 1/2 to 1 tsp)
- Amount of water (starting with 2~3oz. water)
- Temperature of water (not boiling, approx. 180F/80C)
How to Maintain Freshness of Matcha
- Keep in the refrigerator or freezer
- Keep away from any moisture and direct contact to light
- Keep away from items with strong odor
Red Leaf Tea products are not meant to diagnose, treat or cure any disease or medical condition. These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Please consult your doctor before starting ANY exercise or nutritional supplement program or before using these or any product during pregnancy or if you have a serious medical condition.
Furthermore, none of the statements in this web site should be construed as dispensing medical advice, making claims regarding the cure of diseases.
You should consult a licensed health care professional before starting any supplement, dietary program, especially if you are pregnant or have any preexisting injuries or medical conditions.