The full bodied and bold Butternut pie taste gets its true edge of excitement with the addition of oriental Matcha to turn it into a truly thrilling culinary delight. Nothing comes close to the sensation that creamy Butternut pie Matcha delivers to its many takers. This delectable delight can be wildly popular across any age groups because it distributes different unique benefits depending on who is enjoying it. To the young in age, this bold tasting treat delivers sweet satisfaction and a yearning for more. To the young at heart this cherished treat delivers youthful enjoyment and leaves an unforgettable aftertaste.
Butternut pie Matcha, with its attractive bright coloring, is both appealing to the eyes and luscious on the palate. It teases the tastes buds and motivates them to partake of its well rounded delights. On special occasions, Butternut pie Matcha effortlessly attracts its own following among a galaxy of trendy and tasty treats. This is because, what it may not deliver in the simplicity of its name, it over delivers in enjoyment, satisfaction and lip-smacking goodness. Butternut pie Matcha is truly a treat for all seasons and all the right reasons.
This wonderful treat can be particularly consoling at the bedside of many ailing people because of its gentle feel on the palate and its eye-catching appeal. In any place where Butternut pie Matcha makes its presence felt, it also leaves its memorable aftertaste.
- Matcha + Other
Matcha Green tea is high in nutrients and perfect for any occasion. It's beautiful bright green color and wonderful taste make it great for every day of the week. Drinking it so often can make it somewhat boring after a while. To keep your Matcha tea exciting and always something you look forward to, let's explore some ways to prepare it.
As a hot tea, Matcha's penetrating smell and amazing flavor really come to life. To enjoy Matcha as a hot tea:
- Bring your Matcha powder to room temperature [18°C (64°F) to 23°C (73°F)], and sift through a strainer.
- Scoop 1 ½ to 2 rounded teaspoons of sifted Matcha into a tea bowl or cup
- Add ¼ to 1/3 cup of hot, simmering water (this may be more or less diluted based on your preference).
- Briskly whisk your Matcha. As the Matcha begins to dissolve, move the whisk briskly back and forth as fast as you can in the middle of the bowl or cup. The whisk should be vertical and barely touching the bottom of the bowl or cup. Once your Matcha has developed a soft, light foam, slowly lift the whisk from the center of the bowl or cup.
- Enjoy your frothy, healthy cup of hot Matcha Green tea!
Traditional with a chill:
- Matcha is excellent as a chilled or iced tea, perfect for hot summer days and when you're on the run. To prepare chilled or iced Cherry Matcha-
- Get a 16 oz water bottle or glass that accomodates 16 oz.
- Measure ¼ teaspoon (or more if you like) into the bottle or cup with 16 oz of cold water. If you've opened a new bottle, be sure to sip a little so you don't overfill it!
- Shake or stir vigorously to dissolve the Matcha powder.
- Drink immediately, pour over ice or refrigerate.
- If desired, add a sugar substitute or honey to sweeten it to your liking.
Pure Matcha powder from green leaves, Butternut Pie Natural Flavor
Red Leaf Tea products are not meant to diagnose, treat or cure any disease or medical condition. These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Please consult your doctor before starting ANY exercise or nutritional supplement program or before using these or any product during pregnancy or if you have a serious medical condition.
Furthermore, none of the statements in this web site should be construed as dispensing medical advice, making claims regarding the cure of diseases.
You should consult a licensed health care professional before starting any supplement, dietary program, especially if you are pregnant or have any preexisting injuries or medical conditions.