Rum Matcha is the perfect drink for those adults who are not fainthearted but want to experience a taste sensation that leaves them reeling with pure delight. This sweet sugarcane-based treat has been tempered by Matcha's velvety touch to become more balanced and perfectly rounded in its overall appeal to many adults. Rum Matcha is a perfect after-hours treat for those hectic days when someone wants to wind down, unravel and come to life for the evening ahead. It is the perfect social drink where adults want to come alive to their surroundings and their unexpectedness possibilities.
Rum Matcha hold its own perfectly in an assortment of exotic cocktail drinks. Its sweetish taste and its hint of oriental goodness from Matcha's presence, makes it more popular and wonderfully tasty for those who are not shy of stepping out into uncharted waters. It makes the perfect surprise for many special occasions where pleasant surprises are welcomed with open arms.
- Matcha + Other
Cherry Matcha Green tea is high in nutrients and perfect for any occasion. It's beautiful bright green color and wonderful taste make it great for every day of the week. Drinking it so often can make it somewhat boring after a while. To keep your Cherry Matcha tea exciting and always something you look forward to, let's explore some ways to prepare it.
As a hot tea, Cherry Matcha's penetrating smell and amazing flavor really come to life. To enjoy Cherry Matcha as a hot tea:
- Bring your Cherry Matcha powder to room temperature [18°C (64°F) to 23°C (73°F)], and sift through a strainer.
- Scoop 1 ½ to 2 rounded teaspoons of sifted Cherry Matcha into a tea bowl or cup
- Add ¼ to 1/3 cup of hot, simmering water (this may be more or less diluted based on your preference).
- Briskly whisk your Cherry Matcha. As the Matcha begins to dissolve, move the whisk briskly back and forth as fast as you can in the middle of the bowl or cup. The whisk should be vertical and barely touching the bottom of the bowl or cup. Once your Matcha has developed a soft, light foam, slowly lift the whisk from the center of the bowl or cup.
- Enjoy your frothy, healthy cup of hot Cherry Matcha Green tea!
Traditional with a chill:
- Cherry Matcha is excellent as a chilled or iced tea, perfect for hot summer days and when you're on the run. To prepare chilled or iced Cherry Matcha-
- Get a 16 oz water bottle or glass that accomodates 16 oz.
- Measure ¼ teaspoon (or more if you like) into the bottle or cup with 16 oz of cold water. If you've opened a new bottle, be sure to sip a little so you don't overfill it!
- Shake or stir vigorously to dissolve the Cherry Matcha powder.
- Drink immediately, pour over ice or refrigerate.
- If desired, add a sugar substitute or honey to sweeten it to your liking.
Red Leaf Tea products are not meant to diagnose, treat or cure any disease or medical condition. These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Please consult your doctor before starting ANY exercise or nutritional supplement program or before using these or any product during pregnancy or if you have a serious medical condition.
Furthermore, none of the statements in this web site should be construed as dispensing medical advice, making claims regarding the cure of diseases.
You should consult a licensed health care professional before starting any supplement, dietary program, especially if you are pregnant or have any preexisting injuries or medical conditions.