When creating an exotic tea party that combines ancient Eastern tradition and conventional Western culture, Bilberry Matcha tea is the most obvious choice. This is because, Bilberry Matcha tea combines the best of both of these world’s to create a special tea with vivid coloring that is pleasing to behold, a multi-layered aroma that enlivens the senses and a sumptuous taste that is a delight to the palate. This is the natural herbal aromatic tea for winter, spring, summer and autumn, in short, a tea for all seasons.
Since these exceptional fruits are grown in very diverse conditions, when combined to form the Bilberry Matcha, they complement each other and bring out the superlative benefits from their distant origins. As a result, Bilberry Matcha tea can be drank as a hot beverage on a freezing cold day or an ice-cool drink on a sweltering hot day. Furthermore, the health benefits of Bilberry Matcha tea are unmatched by many other herbal teas in the market. These include:
- Antioxidant bacteria fighting properties.
- Cardiovascular improvement properties.
- Immune system boosting properties.
- Enhance the correct functioning of some of the body’s other vital organs like the eyes, circulatory system, digestive system, and urinary system.
- Relieves the crippling pain caused by menstrual cramps and diarrhea.
This means that, the medicinal properties of the Bilberry Matcha tea make it a consoling presence at any bedside of the ailing. Bilberry Matcha tea can be taken as a stand-alone after-dinner drink or with a fine assortment of pre-dinner appetizers. Since it is a select tea, Bilberry Matcha should be enjoyed by the whole family. This superior tea can be taken daily with or without meals as a fruity health drink or a relaxing social drink.
- Matcha + Fruits
- Immune System
Most people think that making Matcha the traditional way is not easy. However, this is far from the truth if you know the simple secret and techniques of making Matcha. Preparing and whisking Matcha to make it frothy on the surface can be a fun and wonderful experience when serving Matcha to yourself and a visual treat when serving it to your guests.
Here is the basic way to prepare a bowl of Matcha. Be sure to view the video as well to further assist you in whisking the perfect froth for your Matcha green tea. You may need a couple tries in the beginning to make a nice creamy froth but once you get the hang of it, the satisfaction of attaining perfection will bring you joy as you relax to enjoy a nice healthy and wholesome bowl of Matcha made just by you.
- Before adding hot water to Matcha, it is recommended that Matcha is sifted using a tea strainer or a sifter to avoid clumps of Matcha from forming in the tea.
- Place about two bamboo tea scoops (1/2 to 1 tsp.) of Matcha powder in the bowl.
- Add 2 to 3 oz. of pre-boiling water to the bowl (~180F / ~80C). Boiling water may not be the most suitable for Matcha because it does not bring out the best flavor and the natural mild sweetness of the tea.
- Using the bamboo whisk: whisk briskly with the motion of making the letter "M" or "W." Simply an up and down motion will do as well. The whisking brings oxygen into the tea to create a nice frothy layer on the surface with many air bubbles. (Optional) To remove the air bubbles, simply lift the whisk slightly and lightly stroke the surface of the froth a few times until air bubbles have completely disappeared. Using soft water is best for Matcha green tea and any other Japanese green teas.
- Depending on personal preference, add more water to adjust for desired taste.
Remember to add more water only AFTER whisking.
Three Key Points
- Amount of Matcha (two scoops or 1/2 to 1 tsp)
- Amount of water (starting with 2~3oz. water)
- Temperature of water (not boiling, approx. 180F/80C)
How to Maintain Freshness of Matcha
- Keep in the refrigerator or freezer
- Keep away from any moisture and direct contact to light
- Keep away from items with strong odor
Red Leaf Tea products are not meant to diagnose, treat or cure any disease or medical condition. These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Please consult your doctor before starting ANY exercise or nutritional supplement program or before using these or any product during pregnancy or if you have a serious medical condition.
Furthermore, none of the statements in this web site should be construed as dispensing medical advice, making claims regarding the cure of diseases.
You should consult a licensed health care professional before starting any supplement, dietary program, especially if you are pregnant or have any preexisting injuries or medical conditions.