This dessert-like drink will knock your socks off! We've combined our fabulous Matcha Tea with natual flavor to make a drink everyone will love and crave. This is an amazing beverage that can be served any time to anybody. Not only does this tea offer all the health benefits of Matcha Green Tea, it gives a little chocolate kick you are sure to love. This dessert-style beverage is healthy, tasty and will make you smile.
It is not often that you find a drink so good and so good for you like this chocolate delight. The health benefits are numerous and include cancer-fighting properties, blood detoxification, blood sugar level stabilizing and has high fiber content. Packed with nutrients and antioxidants, drinking this tea not only helps during the winter, but keeps your strength up during the summer. And with a tasty chocolate addition, it is a great hot chocolate drink for those cold nights and a yummy cool chocolate froth on those warmer days too.
You can't go wrong with amazing benefits and tastefulness of this chocolatey tea. Treat yourself to this amazing tea and serve it to all your friends. You'll be the hit of every get-together with this chocolate treat. It's healthier than dessert and tastes better too! Treat yourself, your family and friends to this delightful organic drink that everyone will rave about.
- Matcha + Other
- Blood Sugar
Chocolate Matcha tea is high in nutrients and perfect for any occasion. It's beautiful bright
green color and wonderful taste make it great for every day of the week. Drinking it so often can make it somewhat boring after a while. To keep your Royal
Matcha tea exciting and always something you look forward to, let's explore some ways to prepare it.
As a hot tea, Chocolate Matcha's penetrating smell and amazing flavor really come to life. To enjoy
Chocolate Matcha as a hot tea:
- Bring your Chocolate Matcha powder to room temperature [18°C (64°F) to 23°C (73°F)], and sift through a strainer.
- Scoop 1 ½ to 2 rounded teaspoons of sifted Chocolate Matcha into a tea bowl or cup
- Add ¼ to 1/3 cup of hot, simmering water (this may be more or less diluted based on your preference).
- Briskly whisk your Chocolate Matcha. As the Matcha begins to dissolve, move the whisk briskly back and forth as fast as you can in the middle of the bowl or cup. The whisk should be vertical and barely touching the bottom of the bowl or cup. Once your Matcha has developed a soft, light foam, slowly lift the whisk from the center of the bowl or cup.
- Enjoy your frothy, healthy cup of hot Chocolate Matcha Gree tea!
Traditional with a chill:
- Chocolate Matcha is excellent as a chilled or iced tea, perfect for hot summer days and when you're on the run. To prepare chilled or iced Chocolate Matcha-
- Get a 16 oz water bottle or glass that accomodates 16 oz.
- Measure ¼ teaspoon (or more if you like) into the bottle or cup with 16 oz of cold water. If you've opened a new bottle, be sure to sip a little so you don't overfill it!
- Shake or stir vigorously to dissolve the Chocolate Matcha powder.
- Drink immediately, pour over ice or refrigerate.
- If desired, add a sugar substitute or honey to sweeten it to y our liking.
I happen to love dark chocolate – it’s a favorite of mine. I’m not the only one to have noticed that Japanese green teas, in particular, seem to be well matched flavor wise with dark chocolate. Both have components of sweet and bitter in their flavor profiles, and when it comes to a serving of matcha especially, a little piece of dark chocolate seems an almost noble companion to the beautiful green drink. Red Leaf Tea, in its interesting line up of matcha offerings, has lately combined these two friends in their Organic Chocolate Matcha.
The powder is a bright jadey kind of green with not much visual evidence of dark cocoa powder in the color of the matcha. In the scent, though, evidence abounds. The smooth, cocoa rich scent is utterly delicious smelling, making me think of a dark chocolate brownie.
I used four ounces of 165 degree water and whisked this over my sifted teaspoon of matcha powder. The cocoa is totally discernible in the drinking. There is a dark cocoa flavor, not sweet, but with a dry cocoa taste in the mouth. The chocolate plays deliciously against the matcha and leaves a wonderful aftertaste in the mouth. A light sweetening of my next sample cup is absolutely heavenly. Suddenly, my matcha is a dessert, if you can imagine a green cocoa and find it a little strange in the mind, you will be fantastically surprised by the flavor. I’m in love. The chocolate flavor becomes decadently obvious with a little sweetening, and the matcha rather than being the most forthright flavor provides a full, smooth, creamy background.
Chocolate matcha is far tastier, in my opinion, than the cocoa I make occasionally. Add to this drink the power of matcha to wake up your mind and leave you feeling refreshed, alert and energetic, and this is a superb drink all around.
I am kind of laughing as I write this review as I consider how to close. I think I’ll just excerpt directly some of my notes…for those that prefer less bombast, you can quit reading now, but for those who understand how nice it is to find a well done pairing of chocolate and green tea, read on. “The cooler it is, the more chocolate-y.” “Hot with a little stevia, this is as delicious a chocolate tea as I can imagine.” “Fantastic with creamy thickness to it.” “MARVELOUS!” “Better than hot chocolate – smooth, velvety, perfectly chocolatey. Near divine!”
Red Leaf Tea products are not meant to diagnose, treat or cure any disease or medical condition. These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Please consult your doctor before starting ANY exercise or nutritional supplement program or before using these or any product during pregnancy or if you have a serious medical condition.
Furthermore, none of the statements in this web site should be construed as dispensing medical advice, making claims regarding the cure of diseases.
You should consult a licensed health care professional before starting any supplement, dietary program, especially if you are pregnant or have any preexisting injuries or medical conditions.