Bee pollen contains up to 40% high-quality protein.
Bee pollen can be harvested from any region in the world with a large population of bees. This resulting powder is honey colored and is a natural gift to mankind. This is because, bee pollen is known as containing upto 96 already known vitamins which are easily obtainable. There is no other known natural food that can easily compete with this seemingly inexhaustible source of pure goodness.
To add to its already endless galaxy of delights, sweet tasting bee pollen can be naturalized by the velvety taste of Matcha. The resulting bee pollen Matcha makes a drink that provides its users with an exceptional flavor and smell and an unforgettable list of health advantages. Bee pollen Matcha stands as the bridge to solve the most common vitamin shortages in our world today. This is because, Bee Pollen Matcha;
- Can replace any animal product as an excellent source of natural protein.
- Contains additional minerals like iron, potassium, magnesium, zinc and calcium, among many others.
- Contains active enzymes that begin working in the body immediately.
- Contains rutin that is vital in preserving the cardiovascular system of the body.
- Contains natural antibodies that help fight diseases.
As a consequence of these and many other benefits Bee pollen Matcha can:
- Enhance physical and mental wellbeing.
- Increase vitality.
- Reduce prostate gland inflammation in men.
- Reduce menstrual and menopause symptoms in women.
- Replenish aging skin.
- Help in weight control.
- Regulate allergic reactions.
- Encourage production of healthy red blood cells.
- Boost the auto immune system.
- Increase the physical energy and strength – good for athletes and sport enthusiasts.
- Fight off the effects of radiation.
- Matcha + Herbs
- Immune System
- Brain Activity
Most people think that making Matcha the traditional way is not easy. However, this is far from the truth if you know the simple secret and techniques of making Matcha. Preparing and whisking Matcha to make it frothy on the surface can be a fun and wonderful experience when serving Matcha to yourself and a visual treat when serving it to your guests.
Here is the basic way to prepare a bowl of Matcha. Be sure to view the video as well to further assist you in whisking the perfect froth for your Matcha green tea. You may need a couple tries in the beginning to make a nice creamy froth but once you get the hang of it, the satisfaction of attaining perfection will bring you joy as you relax to enjoy a nice healthy and wholesome bowl of Matcha made just by you.
- Before adding hot water to Matcha, it is recommended that Matcha is sifted using a tea strainer or a sifter to avoid clumps of Matcha from forming in the tea.
- Place about two bamboo tea scoops (1/2 to 1 tsp.) of Matcha powder in the bowl.
- Add 2 to 3 oz. of pre-boiling water to the bowl (~180F / ~80C). Boiling water may not be the most suitable for Matcha because it does not bring out the best flavor and the natural mild sweetness of the tea.
- Using the bamboo whisk: whisk briskly with the motion of making the letter "M" or "W." Simply an up and down motion will do as well. The whisking brings oxygen into the tea to create a nice frothy layer on the surface with many air bubbles. (Optional) To remove the air bubbles, simply lift the whisk slightly and lightly stroke the surface of the froth a few times until air bubbles have completely disappeared. Using soft water is best for Matcha green tea and any other Japanese green teas.
- Depending on personal preference, add more water to adjust for desired taste.
Remember to add more water only AFTER whisking.
Three Key Points
- Amount of Matcha (two scoops or 1/2 to 1 tsp)
- Amount of water (starting with 2~3oz. water)
- Temperature of water (not boiling, approx. 180F/80C)
How to Maintain Freshness of Matcha
- Keep in the refrigerator or freezer
- Keep away from any moisture and direct contact to light
- Keep away from items with strong odor
Red Leaf Tea products are not meant to diagnose, treat or cure any disease or medical condition. These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Please consult your doctor before starting ANY exercise or nutritional supplement program or before using these or any product during pregnancy or if you have a serious medical condition.
Furthermore, none of the statements in this web site should be construed as dispensing medical advice, making claims regarding the cure of diseases.
You should consult a licensed health care professional before starting any supplement, dietary program, especially if you are pregnant or have any preexisting injuries or medical conditions.