Put the Matcha back into your Love life. Throughout the ages almost every culture has used various herbs, to re-kindle their love lives or in an attempt to cure the impotent. The types of aphrodisiacs used ranged from a wide variety or products. That is until Damiana appeared on the scene.
Damiana has been very well-known principally by the people from Central and South American regions where it is native to these regions. They regard Damiana Tea as an aphrodisiac and drink used to enhance romance and lovemaking, as well as to boost sexual potency.
It was also used as a general cure. It has been used to treat minor problems with depression and anxiety.
Damiana also offers the following benefits to name a few :
- Antidepressant: Damiana leaves are commonly used to treat mild depression. Due to its stimulating properties, it can help to relieve stress that results in anxiety and depression.
- Sexual Health: Damiana leaves can help treat impotence through rejuvenating stimulation. While Damiana has historically been considered primarily helpful for men, women's sex organs can also benefit from it’s use.
- Feeling of well being: Helps to relieve anxiety and promote a feeling of well being.
- Nerve Tonic: Aids to calm the nerves
There is no doubt that Damiana is a precious gift of nature. Try sprucing up you life with Damiana blended with 100% pure Matcha Tea. Our Damiana Matcha Tea flavors and health benefits are retained as our raw and organic fruits are freeze dried and ground into powder to offer the best quality.
We offer only the highest quality teas at great prices. We have an amazing and extensive selection of different tea varieties so you are sure to find one or two that please your taste buds. Whatever it is you enjoy in the tea realm, we have it. Try us today and you will never have to look for a new tea company again.
- Matcha + Herbs
- Immune System
- Sex Drive
No posts found
Aphrodisiac Matcha Green tea is high in nutrients and perfect for any occasion. It's beautiful bright green color and wonderful taste make it great for every day of the week. Drinking it so often can make it somewhat boring after a while. To keep your Aphrodisiac Matcha tea exciting and always something you look forward to, let's explore some ways to prepare it.
As a hot tea, Aphrodisiac Matcha's penetrating smell and amazing flavor really come to life. To enjoy Aphrodisiac Matcha as a hot tea:
- Bring your Aphrodisiac Matcha powder to room temperature [18°C (64°F) to 23°C (73°F)], and sift through a strainer.
- Scoop 1 ½ to 2 rounded teaspoons of sifted Aphrodisiac Matcha into a tea bowl or cup
- Add ¼ to 1/3 cup of hot, simmering water (this may be more or less diluted based on your preference).
- Briskly whisk your Aphrodisiac Matcha. As the Matcha begins to dissolve, move the whisk briskly back and forth as fast as you can in the middle of the bowl or cup. The whisk should be vertical and barely touching the bottom of the bowl or cup. Once your Matcha has developed a soft, light foam, slowly lift the whisk from the center of the bowl or cup.
- Enjoy your frothy, healthy cup of hot Aphrodisiac Matcha Green tea!
Traditional with a chill:
- Aphrodisiac Matcha is excellent as a chilled or iced tea, perfect for hot summer days and when you're on the run. To prepare chilled or iced Aphrodisiac Matcha-
- Get a 16 oz water bottle or glass that accomodates 16 oz.
- Measure ¼ teaspoon (or more if you like) into the bottle or cup with 16 oz of cold water. If you've opened a new bottle, be sure to sip a little so you don't overfill it!
- Shake or stir vigorously to dissolve the Aphrodisiac Matcha powder.
- Drink immediately, pour over ice or refrigerate.
- If desired, add a sugar substitute or honey to sweeten it to your liking.
Red Leaf Tea products are not meant to diagnose, treat or cure any disease or medical condition. These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Please consult your doctor before starting ANY exercise or nutritional supplement program or before using these or any product during pregnancy or if you have a serious medical condition.
Furthermore, none of the statements in this web site should be construed as dispensing medical advice, making claims regarding the cure of diseases.
You should consult a licensed health care professional before starting any supplement, dietary program, especially if you are pregnant or have any preexisting injuries or medical conditions.