Our fabulous Matcha Tea cannot get any better than this! Its high-quality Green Tea leaves are young and processed in a special way that maintains all of their amazing health benefits. Matcha Tea features multiple healthful qualities that keep your body and mind strong and alert. Matcha Tea helps detoxify the blood, has cancer-fighting properties and also kills free radicals.
So, what could we possibly do to make our Matcha Tea any better? We have taken our amazing, healthy Matcha and supplemented it with Raw Organic Freeze-dried Acai Berry powder. If you have followed any health buzz for the past few years, you know about Acai. If you haven't been following it, let's take a look at what Acai can do. Acai has ten times the antioxidants of blueberries or grapes. Antioxidants, like Matcha, help fight free radicals and keep your body healthy and strong all year round. But what else can Acai do? This super fruit has trumps all other fruits in health benefits. Our high-quality Acai powder protects your body in many different ways. It offers:
- anti-aging qualities to keep your skin healthy and beautiful
- fat-burning to keep you thin and on the top of your game
- digestion improvement to keep you feeling your best
- your hair and nails to be more healthy
- anti-inflammatory qualities to help you feel amazing
- mental clarity so you can get up and go no matter what the circumstances
- lipids that increase your energy
- more protein than an egg
- immune-boosting properties to keep you healthy year round
- tons of fiber to keep your digestive system feeling good and working well
- Omega-3, 6 and 9 fatty acids that are good for your body
- amino acids to help your metabolism function properly
- body cleansing properties
- plant sterols to lower your cholesterol level
- the ability to balance hormones
- improvement of sexual function
- sleep improvement so you always feel rested and ready to go
- loads of vitamins and minerals essential for healthy living
As you can see, Acai on its own would do you worlds of good and keep you feeling your best always. But when added to the highest quality Matcha Tea (which we have), it kicks other “healthy teas” right in the butt. If you want to look, feel and be your best, our Acai Matcha Tea is just what you need!
- Matcha + Fruits
- Immune System
- Brain Activity
- Blood Pressure
- Blood Sugar
- Weigh Loss
Acai Berry Matcha tea is high in nutrients and perfect for any occasion. It's beautiful bright
green color and wonderful taste make it great for every day of the week. Drinking it so often can make it somewhat boring after a while. To keep your Royal
Matcha tea exciting and always something you look forward to, let's explore some ways to prepare it.
As a hot tea, Acai Berry Matcha's penetrating smell and amazing flavor really come to life. To enjoy
Acai Berry Matcha as a hot tea:
- Bring your Acai Berry Matcha powder to room temperature [18°C (64°F) to 23°C (73°F)], and sift through a strainer.
- Scoop 1 ½ to 2 rounded teaspoons of sifted Acai Berry Matcha into a tea bowl or cup
- Add ¼ to 1/3 cup of hot, simmering water (this may be more or less diluted based on your preference).
- Briskly whisk your Acai Berry Matcha. As the Matcha begins to dissolve, move the whisk briskly back and forth as fast as you can in the middle of the bowl or cup. The whisk should be vertical and barely touching the bottom of the bowl or cup. Once your Matcha has developed a soft, light foam, slowly lift the whisk from the center of the bowl or cup.
- Enjoy your frothy, healthy cup of hot Acai Berry Matcha Gree tea!
Traditional with a chill:
- Acai Berry Matcha is excellent as a chilled or iced tea, perfect for hot summer days and when you're on the run. To prepare chilled or iced Acai Berry Matcha-
- Get a 16 oz water bottle or glass that accomodates 16 oz.
- Measure ¼ teaspoon (or more if you like) into the bottle or cup with 16 oz of cold water. If you've opened a new bottle, be sure to sip a little so you don't overfill it!
- Shake or stir vigorously to dissolve the Acai Berry Matcha powder.
- Drink immediately, pour over ice or refrigerate.
- If desired, add a sugar substitute or honey to sweeten it to y our liking.
Red Leaf Tea products are not meant to diagnose, treat or cure any disease or medical condition. These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Please consult your doctor before starting ANY exercise or nutritional supplement program or before using these or any product during pregnancy or if you have a serious medical condition.
Furthermore, none of the statements in this web site should be construed as dispensing medical advice, making claims regarding the cure of diseases.
You should consult a licensed health care professional before starting any supplement, dietary program, especially if you are pregnant or have any preexisting injuries or medical conditions.